1st Advantage Federal Credit Union login portal offers Advantage net, the 24/7 online banking. Logging on to online banking is available through a link on the home page of the bank’s website. Click the login button and then enter your User ID on the next page.
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union offers personal services, including checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificates, IRAs, direct deposit, and VISA gift cards; mortgages, VA mortgages, home equity lines, auto loans, personal loans, and credit cards, as well as RV, boat, and motorcycle loans; and online banking, mobile banking, phone banking, bill pay, and mobile check deposit services.
The company also provides business services, such as checking and savings accounts, business loans, commercial real estate, SBA loans, credit cards, and other business services; and investments, retirement planning, and insurance solutions. 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union was formerly known as Fort Eustis Federal Credit Union and changed its name to 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union in March, 1996.
The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Newport News, Virginia with branches in Fort Eustis, Gloucester, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Richmond, Virginia.
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union Login
Being a Credit Union, every member of the Union is the owner. 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union therefore offers lower APR as well as lower charges and fees. Follow the steps below to know how to login to your account.
- Go to https://www.1stadvantage.org/
- Enter your username in the log on field provided
- Enter your password and click log in
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union Mailing Address
1st Advantage FCU
P.O. Box 2116
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union Support Phone
1st advantage federal credit union payment
1st Advantage offers several convenient ways to make your loan payments.
- You can make a secure online loan payment with any debit card or bank account. Just click here and follow the prompts.
- Transfer in Online Banking – To make a payment from a 1st Advantage account, simply transfer the funds using online banking. For help, view our Online Banking guide.
- Payroll deduction – You can have your payments automatically deducted from your direct deposit at 1st Advantage.
- ACH debit payment – Set up preauthorized monthly payments from your account at another financial institution.
- Call 800-359-7650 or 757-877-2444 for Pay by Phone* services.
- Visit any of our 13 full-service branches or one of the 5,000 Co-Op Shared Branch locations. Click here for a list of locations.
- Mail your check to 1st Advantage: P.O. Box 2116, Newport News, VA 23609
For additional information about these options, contact 1st Advantage at 757-877-2444 or stop by one of their branches.
Mobile Check Deposit FAQs
1: What is Mobile Check Deposit? Mobile Check Deposit* lets you make deposits using 1st Advantage’s Mobile Banking App on an iPhone or Android device. You must register for Online Banking to have access to Mobile Banking.
2: Can anyone use Mobile Check Deposit? All Premier, Preferred and Free Advantage checking account holders are eligible as long as they have Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
3: How do I access Mobile Check Deposit? Simply use your online banking login information to sign into 1st Advantage’s Mobile Banking App on an iPhone or Android smartphone. Select Deposits within the app to get started.
4: What accounts can I deposit my check into with Mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit will allow you to deposit your check into your 1st Advantage savings or checking account at this time.
5: Are there any unacceptable deposit items?
Yes, they include, but are not limited to:
- Foreign Checks
- Altered Checks
- Incomplete Items
- Non-Negotiable Items
- Non-readable or non-visible MICR line items (the numbers at the bottom of the check)
- Deposits from the same account that the deposit is crediting
The deposit of any of the above items is PROHIBITED. Deposits of this nature may result in the immediate revocation of this service and may subject you to collection efforts.
6: How do I endorse the check I’m depositing?
On the back of the check in the endorsement area, sign your name and include “For mobile deposit only.”
7: How do I know if you have received my deposit?
You will receive a Deposit Pending confirmation within the Mobile Check Deposit App upon completing the deposit. You may also log into the Mobile App under the deposits feature and view Pending Deposits.
8: What do I do with my checks after I have deposited them using Mobile Check Deposit?
Please use a post it note and write “void” on the note and then adhere it to the check. We ask that you not deface the check (write on it) in case we need you to re-deposit it. This is a rare occurrence. After 90 days, you can securely dispose of the check.
9: What is the daily deposit limit? The limit is $2,500 per day and 5 items (checks) per day.