21st Mortgage Login: How To Make Your 21st Mortgage Payment
The 21st Mortgage login portal is an online portal that allows you to sign in to your 21st Mortgage online account to manage your account activities like making your 21st Mortgage payment online, setting up autopay, viewing transaction histories and lots more.
This article contains general information regarding managing your 21st Mortgage online account. If you already have an account with 21st Mortgage, but haven’t used their online services, this article will help you register for credentials, including the options to make your 21st mortgage payment. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about how 21st Mortgage works.
How To Create an Online Account to Make 21st Mortgage Payment
Mortgage payment accounts for 21st mortgages are managed through the 21st Mortgage Payment Portal, which generates and monitors mortgage payment accounts. You can make payments in full, in part, or for past due amounts through the 21st Funding Mortgage Payment Portal. You may also make payments and set up pre-payments without logging in to your account.
When you register for 21st mortgage online account, you will have 24/7 access to your account information and also, you will be able to;
- Sign up for Paperless
- Get all your statements online
- Check current loan balances
- 12-month payment history
- Year-to-date totals
- Payment due dates
- And a whole lot more!
- Don’t forget…By registering for 21st online account, you will also be able to pay your mortgage online with AutoPay.
To set up your 21st mortgage account, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the 21st Mortgage Login page: https://www.21stmortgageonline.com/access and click on the “Need to Register?” link underneath the login box in the center of the page near the bottom
- Enter your loan number and the ZIP code of the property you have the mortgage on
- Choose whether you are an owner or not. Non-owners can create accounts with limited privileges, making it easy for your spouse or other family member to contribute to mortgage payments
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page
- Follow all further instructions provided by the website
21st Mortgage Login Steps
If you already have a loan with the 21st Mortgage Corporation you can sign up for their online account services to give you online access to pay your bills, view statements, check balance, and make transactions after login to your 21st Mortgage account.
The website is easy to use. It makes easy for account holders to manage their 1st Mortgage account. The website is mobile friendly. So, the customers also can access the website with their mobile devices. You will need your online 21st Mortgage login details in order to access your 21st Mortgage account.
Step 1: Go the 21st Mortgage Login page: https://www.21stmortgageonline.com/access
Step 2: Upon reaching the 21st Mortgage login page, provide your User ID followed by your password in the blank spaces below and then press “Log In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
Mortgage Login Helps
How To Make Your 21st Mortgage Payment
The easiest option for most homeowners is to pay for their mortgage through either their bank or through 21st Mortgage loan servicing website. Online payments are fast, free and efficient, and paying online means you can decide when you want to make the payment, maintain a record of when it was made and ensure that it is paid by the due date.
Learn More: How to pay off your mortgage early.
1: Automatic Draft: The easiest and recommended method of payment is automatic draft. 21st Mortgage obtain your written authorization and withdraw the payment amount automatically from your checking account when the payment is due.
To enroll in automatic draft: 1) Contact the Customer Service Department, or call 800-955-0021 ext. 2900 to initiate the process. 2) Fax this completed form to 877-830-3100.
2: Pay Online: Once you have created your online account, you will be able to log in and choose your online payment option.
- For one time online payment, you will enter your checking or savings account for the payment to be debited from. Payments in this manner are due by 9:30 pm EST and only Monday through Friday to be considered on time.
- For a one time or recurring payments from your bank account, you will set up 21st Mortgage as a bill pay and will transfer funds directly from your bank to 21st Payments done this way must be received by 2:30 pm EST M-F, in order to be processed that day.
- Automatic Draft is the preferred method for online payment. In order to authorize an automatic draft for monthly payment, contact customer service at 800-955-00-21 ext. 2900, alternatively you can reach customer service by filling out the online form here or complete and fax this form.
3: Pay By Phone: Payments by phone may be made using a checking or savings account number. Payments must be made by speaking with a financial counselor and completing a Check-by-Phone using the customer’s checking or savings account. -Payment must be completed by 10:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday, except Federal Public Holidays.
To make a payment by phone, please call 800-955-0021 and speak with any financial counselor. What you need: 1. Your Loan Number 2. Bank Routing Number 3. Checking Account Number.
4:Automatic Phone Payment: You also have the option of using the automated phone system at 866-380-0373. -Payments made using the automated phone system must be made prior to 6:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday, excluding Federal Public Holidays. Payments made using the automated phone system may be subject to a $2.00 fee in certain areas.
What you need:
- 1. Your Loan Number (Do not enter the zeros preceding your account number)
- 2. Last four digits of your social security number
5: Wire: Payments may be wired through Western Union Quick Collect or MoneyGram Express Payment. Payments made by wire must be received by 3:30 p.m. EST Monday – Friday, except Federal Public Holidays.
- What you need: Your Loan Number, Code: City, State: Ethan, TN
Need to find a Western Union Dealer near you? Visit WesternUnion.com . However, If you have a Western Union online account, you may want to know how to access your Western Union account online.
MoneyGram Express Payment
- What you need: Receive code: 2579, Your Loan Number, Payable to: 21st Mortgage
Need to find a MoneyGram agent near you? Visit moneygram.com. However, If you have a MoneyGram online account, you may want to know how to access your MoneyGram account online.
6: Direct Mail: Checks or money orders may be mailed to the payment processing center.
21st Mortgage Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 148
Memphis, TN 38101
Mailed payments must be received by 5:00 PM EST Monday – Friday, except Federal Public Holidays. For more information, Contact the Customer Service Department, or call 800-955-0021 ext. 2900 to initiate the process.
At 21st Mortgage, there are several methods to assist in making your loan payment. A conforming payment is a periodic payment sufficient to cover principal, interest, and escrow, where applicable, for a given billing cycle. The payment must be made in US currency and accompanied by an account number or the provided payment coupon.
Conforming payments shall be applied to the account the day the payment was received. Customers may make conforming loan payments that will be applied to the account the same day the payment was received by the following methods: