Are you an AAA Roadside Assistance member and want to have a secure access to your membership account? If yes, you are not alone. A member like you contacted me to write this AAA Roadside Assistance Login tutorials.
As a member, you need to stay with us till the end of this post to learn everything you need to know about AAA Roadside Assistance.
How Does AAA Roadside Assistance Work?
If your vehicle breaks down or you run out of gas, you can contact AAA Roadside Assistance for help 24 hours a day, seven days a week in any car—whether you’re the passenger or the driver, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. To get roadside service, you’ll need your AAA Membership card and a photo ID.
As a AAA Member, your benefits include up to four service visits per Membership year, including:
- Towing to the nearest gas station, AAA Approved Auto Repair shop, or your preferred mechanic. Miles of towing vary, based on your AAA Membership plan. AAA Classic Membership provides 5 miles of towing per breakdown incident. Members will be responsible for the payment of additional costs and expenses of tows that are in excess of 5 miles. AAA Plus Membership provides up to 100 miles of towing per breakdown incident. AAA Premier Membership provides up to 200 miles of towing for one service call (per household) and provides up to 100 miles of towing for three additional service calls.
- Flat tire service if your tire needs to be inflated or changed.
- Emergency fuel delivery to get you to the nearest gas station.*
- Car battery service, if you need a jump-start or on-the-spot battery replacement.**
- Mechanical first aid to get your vehicle running (minor repairs, not including parts or supplies).
- Locksmith service if you are locked out of your car.
In some cases, additional charges may apply. There may be a charge for labor-intensive battery installations, for example, or tows that exceed the membership’s allotted mileage, and (for AAA Classic Members) for fuel.
AAA Members can request Emergency Roadside Assistance three ways:
*Certain restrictions apply. Valid Membership card required.
**Certain restrictions apply. Valid Membership card required. AAA batteries may not be available for all vehicle makes and models. Mobile battery replacement is not available in all areas. Member pays for battery. Some battery installations may require additional fees. For full Membership terms & conditions, view AAA Terms & Conditions.
AAA Roadside Assistance Login Steps
To manage your AAA Roadside Assistance membership Account you have to go to AAA Roadside Assistance membership portal where you will be required to enter your Email address and Password to access your account.
If your car breaks down or runs out of gas and you don’t have a AAA Membership, you can still call 800-AAA-HELP (800-222-4357) to sign up for a AAA Membership and service right away. While it usually takes 48 hours for Membership benefits to kick in, you can pay an additional $75 to waive the waiting period for immediate roadside service.
Final Words On AAA Roadside Assistance Login
Roadside assistance from AAA is available to Members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-800-AAA-HELP (800-222-4357), and we’ll send someone to assist you.