The ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card is designed for consumers who want the convenience of paying with plastic but don’t want (or don’t qualify) for a regular credit card. Prepaid cards only allow you to spend money already in your account. So you can avoid interest payments, bounced checks, or overdraft fees. However, the Ace Elite Login portal allows you to manage your ACE Elite Card Account online.
You will be able to receive updates on transaction and Card Account balances delivered by text. It’s never been easier to stay on top of money moving in and out of your prepaid debit card when you enroll in Elite Card Anytime Alerts. Whether you’re at home or on the go, you can access all the most important information about your Card Account from the Online Account Center or Mobile App.
About The ACE Elite Visa® Prepaid Debit Card
The ACE Elite Visa® Prepaid Debit Cards are issued by MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend is a registered agent of MetaBank, N.A. Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account.
With an ACE Elite Card, you can make purchases at stores, over the phone, and online. You may also withdraw cash at ATMs, pay bills, and more. The ACE Elite Card gives you the ultimate convenience for managing your money. With the accompanying mobile app, it’s possible to keep up with your Card Account no matter where you are.
ACE Elite Visa® Prepaid Debit Card Features
the ACE Elite Visa® Prepaid Debit Card is Best for those who can’t open a bank account, want to receive direct deposits and can take advantage of the savings feature.
- Free to get the card online. And the sign-up process is straightforward. You need your Social Security number when you sign up, but there’s no credit check.
- Discount on monthly fee. If you have at least $500 in direct deposits monthly (from payroll or government benefits), you can be part of the $5 FeeAdvantage Plan that costs $60 a year.
- Up to two days faster for direct deposit. Companies and government agencies may send your money earlier than the official payday, but banks usually wait to process funds. ACE Elite can process direct deposits faster, but it depends on whether they receive your money early.
- Monthly plans don’t have purchase fees. Most prepaid debit cards don’t charge fees for using the plastic at stores, but ACE Elite’s pay-as-you-go plan does — $1 per purchase. The card’s two monthly plans, however, keep purchases free.
- Three free reload options. Direct deposits, online transfers from another ACE Elite card and mobile check deposits with 10-day processing are available with no fee. Transfers from bank accounts may be free, but it depends on the bank.
- Has savings account with 5% APY for first $1,000. This annual percentage yield is high, but after the first $1,000, the rate drops to 0.50% APY for the remaining balance. This means you can earn $50 in interest for your first $1,000, then $5 for your next $1,000, and the same for the next. If you pay a year’s worth of monthly fees, though, that cost alone might outweigh whatever you make in interest.
How the ACE Elite Card Works
1: Order A Card: Get a prepaid debit card either online, or by visiting any ACE Cash Express location. Fill out an online order form and they’ll ship you a Card. There’s no credit check and no cost to order online. To use the Card, you will need to activate the Card, verify your identity, and register the Card You can order a second card by logging in to your Card Account in the Online Account Center. Monthly fees may apply.
Activate: When your card arrives, activate it online or call 866-387-7363.
Load Money: Add money at any ACE Cash Express location. Set up direct deposit to have your payroll, government benefits, or tax refund automatically loaded to your card (and access all of the ACE Elite Card’s features!).
How To Register for Online Account Access
If you have not registered your ACE Elite Card, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the ACE Elite Card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to Account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Enroll in Direct Deposit
- Access your ACE Elite Card from Anywhere on the “Account Center”.
- Enroll in Elite Card Anytime Alerts etc.
- You’ll need to be the main ACE Elite Card cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible.
- It should only take a few moments. Once registered, you’ll have immediate access to your ACE Elite Card account and be able to check your transactions, view your statements, pay your bill and manage your account online securely and easily.
To register your ACE Elite Card for online access go to https://www.aceelitecard.com/account/register and enter your card number and the security code from the back of your card so we can find your account.
- Green Dot Login | How To Access Your Greendot Account
- Moneypak Login: How To Access Your MoneyPak Account
- Walmart Money Card Sign Up | How to Get a Walmart Money Card
Ace Elite Login Steps
In order to manage your ACE Elite Card account online, it is necessary to get online access of the portal. For that, new customer must register their ACE Elite Card Account online following the above steps. Once you get the online access, you can efficiently and accurately manage your account. Customers can review their account statements, make bill payments, update profile information etc. Following, are the steps to Sign in to your ACE Elite Card account.
Step 1: First, visit the official ACE Elite Card Login webpage: https://www.aceelitecard.com/account/login
Step 2: Then, a Sign in screen will appear on your screen asking Username and Password. Enter your Username and Password.
Step 3: Furthermore, if you are using a private internet connection and want the browser to remember your credentials, click on the check box of “Remember Me”.
Step 4: Finally, click on “Sign In” button. If the information provided are authorized by the bank, you will get full access of your ACE Elite Card account.
ACE Elite Mobile App
You can access your ACE Elite login page on the web or the ACE Elite Mobile app, which is free to download and simple to use. Track your transactions, manage your money, and more. With the ACE Elite Mobile App, you can;
Send Money to Friends and Family: You can transfer funds at no-cost to other ACE Elite cardholders with just a few clicks in the Online Account Center or ACE EliteTM Mobile App.
See Your Transactions: From paying your rent to picking up dinner, you can see your transactions from your ACE Elite Card at a glance.
Mobile Check Load: Received a paper check? Load it to your card with just a few pictures.
Send Money to Friends and Family: Get your loved ones on board with the ACE Elite Card! You can send and receive money with no fees to other cardholders.
Reload Money at ACE: Load money to your card with ease at a nearby ACE Cash Express location. The app makes it convenient to search for a store near you. Fee may be assessed by reload location and may vary from location to location.
ACE Elite Card Customer Service
If you need additional assistance regarding your ACE Elite Card account, contact ACE Elite Card Customer Service by the following ways below.
Call: For Customer Service, call them toll-free at:
Fax: (512) 857-0263
Mon-Fri 8AM-10PM Central
Sat-Sun 8AM-8PM Central
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136