American International Group, Inc., also known as AIG, is an American multinational finance and insurance corporation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. As of January 1, 2019, AIG companies employed 49,600 people. The company operates through three core businesses: General Insurance, Life & Retirement, and a standalone technology-enabled subsidiary. General Insurance includes Commercial, Personal Insurance, U.S. and International field operations. Life & Retirement includes Group Retirement, Individual Retirement, Life, and Institutional Markets. AIG is a sponsor of AIG Women’s Open and of New Zealand Rugby. To Know how to login to AIG Agent Login portal, continue reading below.
AIG Insurance Overview
AIG offers its customers a secure and reliable online service. Registration is free and the best part is that it’s accessible around the clock. If you’re a new user, we will show you how to log into your account, reset password, and how to create an account online.
Founded in 1919, AIG is a multinational insurance corporation that operates in more than 130 countires. The company has more than 85 million customers and assets in excess of $515 billion.
- Website: https://www.aig.com
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: +1 866-856-6855
- Founded: 1919 (101 years ago)
- Company’s Rating: (3 votes, average: 4.33 out of 5)
AIG Agent Login | How To Login To aig.com
Logging into your AIG account is a simple process. You can login from your PC, laptop, or mobile device. Assuming that you have already signed up, you can login by following the steps below.
- Open your web browser and go to https://www.aig.com
- Click on my account in the top menu
- Select individual option and then appropriate type of account. As shown below
- Enter your Username (email address) and password then click “login” You will be directed right into your account dashboard if the credentials are correct.
AIG Agent Login | Forgotten Password?
Sometimes users forget passwords especially after staying for long periods without logging into their accounts. Fortunately, AIG provides customers with the option to reset their passwords. To change your password, proceed as follows:
- Step 1- Go to the login page via the link above
- Step 2- Click forgot password just below the login area
- Step 3- Enter your user ID in the field box then click “submit”
- Once you send the email, you will receive a temporary password in your inbox. Click the link in the email to reset your password.
Why is my AIG account locked?
Why did I get the ‘Your Account has been Locked’ screen? This means that you entered incorrect security information. For your security your account has been locked. Please contact AIG Funds Services for assistance Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Time at 800-858-8850.
How do I contact AIG?
- 1 (800) 445-7862. Email AIG
- 1 (800) 424-4990. Email AIG
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time. Independents: 1 (888) 502-2900, Option 3.
- 1 (888) 237-4210.
Is AIG safe?
AIG has worked hard to reassure worried consumers, reminding them that its insurance subsidiaries are “well capitalized.” The National Association of Insurance Commissioners even offers a resource page on its Web site to let consumers know that AIG annuities are safe, even if the company becomes insolvent.