Alaska Airlines Credit Card login page is where cardholders can manage all their online transactions like bill payment, customer support, self services and what ever you wish to do. In this post, I am going to teach you how to login securely to Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login portal, How to Apply for Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card, make an Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card payment. etc.
About Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in SeaTac, Washington, within the Seattle metropolitan area. It is the fifth largest airline in the United States when measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and the number of destinations served. Alaska, together with its regional partners Horizon Air and SkyWest Airlines, operate a large domestic route network, primarily focused on connecting from the Pacific Northwest, West Coast, and Alaska to over one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico.
Benefits of Alaska Airlines Credit Card
In addition, Alaska Airlines credit card comes with fascinating benefits and irresistible rewards that can make your purchases meaningful. With this card, you can earn rewards for flying vacations and lots more. Thus, Alaska airlines visa credit card offers the following benefits;
- As a new cardholder, you get a welcome bonus of 50,000 bonus after spending $2,000 or above on purchases within the first three months of opening account.
- Alaska airlines offers you up free checked bag on up to six visitors on the same reservation.
- For every $1 spent on eligible Alaska purchases, you earn 3 miles.
- For every $1 spent on all other purchases, you earn 1 mile.
- You can travel to anywhere to life takes you to based on the fact that no fees are charged on foreign transactions.
- Miles is redeemable and there are no blackout dates on any Alaska airlines flight. Or select from thousands of destinations with more than a dozen global airline partners.
- You can use this card to make payments anywhere visa cards are accepted – that’s virtually anywhere.
- Get 50% off day passes at the Alaska lounge when you make payment with your card.
- On all inflight purchases you make at Alaska airlines, you get 20% back.
- Cardholders enjoy Alaska famous companion fare from $121 each year on your account anniversary on all flights booked at alaskaair.com.
- No mileage cap.
- You can make contactless payment with your card.
- Overdraft protection.
- $0 liability guarantee for fraudulent transactions.
- Access your FICO score updated monthly for free.
Above all, your miles do not expire on active accounts. With your card, you can also fly with several Alaska airlines partners like Aer Lingus, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, condor, Korean air, Fiji airways, Latam Airlines, Qantas, and Singapore airlines.
How to Apply for Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card
If after going through the benefits of this card, you made a decision to apply for it, this is something you can do in few minutes. But ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements most especially the credit score. Hence, you can apply for Alaska airlines credit card by following the procedures below;
- Visit the Alaska airlines visa credit card application page on Bank of America website.
- Underneath the card image, click the blue apply now button.
- On the next page, scroll down and begin your application.
- At that point, enter your first name, middle name [optional], last name, suffix [optional], residential address line 1, Residential address line 2 (optional).
- Also, input your ZIP code, State, City, Primary phone number, Email address.
- Then answer the yes or no questions below.
- Enter your country of residence, date of birth, employment status, Total annual income, Primary source of income, and Monthly housing payment.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions of the card.
- Finally, click on the ‘Save and continue’ link.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login Steps
If you already have Alaska airline credit card with you or if you eventually get the get after making an application, you can manage your account online on the Bank of America website. In this section of our article, we’ll be showing you how to login your Alaska card account online.
To login, go to Alaska Airlines Bank of America Credit Card login page where you will have to enter your Bank Of America username and password. If you don’t have online account with Bank of America then you are required to enroll in Bank of America online account access.
When you login to your card account, you will be able to transfer money, pay bills, schedule an appointment, go paperless, and order checks.
Learn More: Bank Of America Credit Card Login
How To Make An Alaska Airlines Credit Card Payment
You can pay your Alaska Airlines credit card bill online, by phone, my mail and and at Bank of America locations.
Pay Online: To make your Alaska Airlines credit card payment online follow the login steps above to view your statement or manage your account online.
Pay by Phone: The Alaska Airlines credit card payment phone number is 1-855-891-3401.
Pay by Mail: The Alaska Airlines credit card payment mailing address is: Bank of America, PO Box 15019, Wilmington, DE 19850-5019. Please include your Alaska Airlines account number on your check. Your account number is located on your statement. To ensure your Alaska Airlines payment is received on time it is recommended that you mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
Pay in Store: No. At this time you cannot pay your Alaska Airlines credit card in stores.