Alerus is a valued partner to thousands of employers, advisors, and brokers who rely on their expertise and personal service to help them establish and manage successful retirement and benefits administration solutions. However, the Alerus Retirement Login allows participants of Alerus employer-sponsored plans to receive fast, free, and secure access to their account information. Access your account using your existing online username and password.
Through the Alerus Retirement Login also known as the “Access Retirement Account Access” Participants can receive important alerts, check balances, view investment performance graphs, and review contributions. The portal allows for quick access to review investment information, monitor loan data (if applicable), see personal rates of return, and confirm contact details.
Through the Access Retirement Account Access, you can;
- View account balances and details
- Transfer money and pay bills
- Deposit checks into your checking or savings account by simply taking a picture of the front and back of your check using your mobile device
- Set alerts to track balances, transactions and reminders
- Use Popmoney to pay anyone who has a U.S. bank account
- Access Online Statements
- Find the nearest ATMs and branch locations
However, Alerus employs technical security measures, including encryption technology and secure log-on, to protect your accounts from unauthorized users. They are committed to protecting your financial information.
How To Sign Up for Retirement Account Access
If you have an Alerus account, but have not accessed My Alerus, then you are required to sign Up for Retirement Account Access to get started. My Alerus is your personalized hub where you can track and improve all your financials. Simply link your financial accounts and start your path to financial confidence.
- Go to the Alerus Retirement Login page and click on Set up online access
- Verify your identity.
- Create a unique username and password.
- Select ‘Create Account’.
- Set up phone verification. You can select a ‘Phone Call’ or ‘Text’ to verify your identity. If you choose to receive texts, you will receive one confirming verification alerts and a second with a unique code.
Alerus Retirement Login Steps
Alerus has made it easy for Participants to easily access their retirement accounts through the internet. The internet banking system uses the latest technology, including encryption and firewalls, to give customers the best user experience.
If you have an online account with Alerus, that means you can log in anytime. It’s easy to access your online account, and just like Facebook, you will need your login details. However, if you already have your login details, follow this step-by-step process to log in to your online account:
- Go to https://retirementlogin.alerus.com/
- Enter your username and password and select ‘Log In’. Once you have successfully entered your login credentials, you will be connected to your account online.
It is recommended that you download the ‘Alerus Mobile Banking’ app from the Google Play store or Apple Store. To use Alerus Mobile Banking on your mobile browser, click ‘Menu’, scroll to the bottom and click on ‘Login’. Select your account type, enter username and password, and select ‘Sign In’.
Alerus Contact Information
Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 7:00 pm CT
8:00 am – 5:00 pm CT
*Your carrier’s message and data rates may apply.