AllData licenses vehicle repair, diagnostic and maintenance guides for manufacturers, which it supplies to repair shops online. … Founded in 1986 in Elk Grove, AllData has grown to have more than 80,000 car repair shops as clients across the country. The company was bought by AutoZone in 1996. Insurance Diaries made All Data Pro login tutorials very easy, continue reading below for everything you need to know.
All Data Overview
ALLDATA LLC is an online source for automotive original equipment manufacturer (OEM) information. ALLDATA provides vehicle manufacturers’ diagnostic and repair information.
ALLDATA was founded in 1986 to meet market demand for OE repair information. As computer technology took hold, ALLDATA began compiling the largest single source of OEM information available and converted it into a digital format. ALLDATA is known for online OEM information, used by over 300,000 professional technicians worldwide. The company expanded its product line to include collision information, business tools and support services for the global automotive industry. In 1996, ALLDATA was purchased by AutoZone.
Does AutoZone own Alldata? In 1996, AutoZone launched a Commercial program offering credit and delivery to professional installers. Later that year AutoZone purchased ALLDATA, the nation’s leading provider of electronic automotive diagnostic and repair software.
How does Alldata work? ALLDATA comes with a veritable library of information to make all auto technician jobs that much easier through there [Repair Info and Diagnostic Support] service. All you have to do is make a Library Request and this service will handle the rest.
All Data Pro Login – How To Login To My Alldata Login Center
Follow the Procedure to login to All Data Pro Login center.
1. First visit the official AllDataPro Login website https://my.alldata.com/#/home.
- Now enter username
- Now enter your password, which was created while creating AllDataPro Login account.
- Click login
By signing in to ALLDATA, you agree to our Terms and Conditions of Use
All Data Pro Login – How To Reset Your Password
A password is mainly a security code set in our account, it happens very often that we forget our password.
If you forgot your password, follow the following steps to forget the password.
1. Go to the password reset page: https://my.alldata.com/#/home
2. Enter your email, name, or username to Find AllDataPro Login account, then click Search.
3. Click This is me next to your account to send a password reset link to your email inbox.
4. Check the email address connected to your account for a password reset email
From the email, click Reset password and enter your new password, and Click on Change Password.
Create a new AllDataPro Login Account:
Process of creating a new account on AllDataPro Login is very easy, please follow the steps given below for registration.
To get started with AllDataPro Login, you need to create an account.
1. Visit https://my.alldata.com/#/home , fill in the required information,.
2. Enter your Email address and Password.
3. Click Create Account.
Does Alldata have an app?
ALLDATA Mobile for Android joins the previously introduced app for use with iPad®. It offers portable access to ALLDATA’s OEM diagnostic and repair information. The app is designed to increase productivity by eliminating the need for a technician to leave the vehicle in order to refer to a laptop or desktop computer
How do I get Alldata for free?
- Open the Windows Store.
- Search for ALLDATA.
- Select the ALLDATA app.
- Tap Free.
- Tap Install.
How do I log into Alldata?
- Download the app from your device’s app store and use your existing my.ALLDATA.com username and password to log in.
- Check out ALLDATA.com for additional information or to subscribe to ALLDATA products.