Alliant Credit Union Login portal allow members to manage their Alliant Credit Union online accounts. In this post, you will learn how to join Alliant Credit Union and enroll in Alliant Credit Union online access for new members, how to access your Alliant Credit Union online for existing members and much more.
About Alliant Credit Union
Alliant Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Alliant provides exclusive benefits to employees, retirees, and members of qualifying organizations and their family members; any member of the Foster Care to Success; and individuals who live or work in a qualifying community and their family members. Founded in 1935, Alliant is the eighth largest credit union by asset size in the United States with $12.2 billion USD in assets, and serves over 600,000 members nationwide.
Who is Eligible to Join Alliant?
You are eligible to join Alliant if you:
- Are a current or retired employee from one of the many businesses and organizations Alliant partners with in the U.S.
- Are a domestic partner or immediate family member of a current Alliant member
- Live or work in one of the communities near our Corporate Headquarters in Chicago. Check their website’s list of eligible communities to see if you qualify.
- If you are not eligible through another option you can become a member of Foster Care to Success (FC2S) and become eligible for Alliant membership. FC2S serves thousands of foster teens across the United States, focusing on those who are aging out of the foster care system. FC2S awards grants and scholarships for higher education and provides care packages, mentoring and internships. (Alliant will pay the one-time $5 membership fee to FC2S on the member’s behalf.)
Note for non-US residents: You can become a member of Alliant if you live outside the United States, but only if you have either (1) a Social Security number or (2) an unexpired ITIN.
How To Join Alliant Credit Union
For a new membership have the following ready:
- Valid US Government Issued ID: Driver’s License, Passport, State or Military ID
- SSN or ITIN: Social Security Number, Individual Tax Identification Number.
- Must be 18 years or older
Alliant will pull information from consumer reporting agencies. This will reflect as an inquiry on your ChexSystems consumer report. This will not affect your credit score.
To Join Alliant Credit Union go to and https://www.alliantcreditunion.com/Applications/login/UserInfo?promoCode=_ACU01 complete the enrollment form.
How To Register For Alliant Credit Union Online Access
Before you access the Alliant Credit Union Login portal, you must register for online access. When you register for online access and obtain your login details, you will be able to; Pay bills or transfer money between Alliant accounts and to external accounts – all for free, Set up alerts to stay up to date on account activity.
Go to https://www.alliantcreditunion.com/OnlineBankingApps/CredentialsManager/NewUser to Register For Alliant Credit Union Online Access, you will have to fill the registration form with your your Last Name, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number (SSN) or ITIN.
Alliant Credit Union Login Steps
After registering for Alliant Credit Union Online Access the next step is to log in to your account. Once you are logged in to your account you will;
Qualify to earn high rates
- Opt into eStatements in Alliant Online Banking.
- Make one electronic deposit into checking each month (direct deposit, ATM deposit, mobile check deposit or transfer from another financial institution).
Use Alliant Bill Pay: Set up recurring payments for all of your bills, all from Alliant mobile or online banking.
Activate your debit card: Activate your card in their mobile app or online banking, or by calling the number on the card’s sticker.
Mobile Wallet: Add your new debit card to mobile wallets like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, PayPal, and Venmo.
To log in to your Alliant Credit Union online account just follow the simple stepsn below.
- Go to https://www.alliantcreditunion.com/OnlineBanking/Login.aspx?
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields.
- Click or tap on sign in.
That is all. If your login credentials are correct then you will be taken to your online account dashboard.
Forgot Username? Have you forgotten your Alliant Online Banking username? Click “Recover Username“
Locked Account or Forgotten Password? Have you forgotten your password or locked your account? Click “Reset Access”
Alliant Credit Union Contact Information
Lost or Stolen Card
International Calls: 773-462-2000
Accessibility: TTY/TTD: 800-328-1935
Bank Routing Number: #271081528
P.O. Box for Credit Card Payments: Alliant Credit Union P.O. Box 1666 Des Plaines, IL, 60017-1666
P.O. Box for Mortgage Loan Payments: Alliant Credit Union P.O. Box 1098 Des Plaines, IL, 60017-1098
P.O. Box for Deposits and Loan Payments: Alliant Credit Union P.O. Box 2387 Des Plaines, IL, 60017-2387