Allstate Bill Pay: Today in this post you are going to learn everything you need to know about Allstate Insurance Payments and Billing. You will learn how to manage your account, how to pay your insurance bills with different payment methods.
- Allstate Agent Login: How To Access Your Agency Account
- Allstate Motor Club Registration: How To Register Your Membership
When you have an Allstate My Account, you can log in anytime to:
- View current and past bills
- Update credit card and bank account info
- Manage automatic payments
- Sign up for text and email reminders: They’ll notify you when you have a new bill, when your payment is due and more.
- Go paperless: Enroll in eBill and we’ll stop sending you bills through the postal mail.
Allstate Bill Pay Online
To pay your Allstate Insurance Bill Online you must have an online account with them, if you don’t have an account you might want to know how to Create an Allstate My Account.
If you already have account just Log in to your online account to see what you owe and make or schedule a payment. Log in to pay now or Enroll in auto pay. With Auto pay, you can Pay your bill automatically, with your bank account or a credit or debit card. See how to Manage automatic payments or enroll in auto pay today.
When you’re enrolled in automatic payments, you can manage and make updates in My Account, including:
- Update your billing information
- Suspend (pause) an automatic payment for one payment cycle*
- Change the date of your automatic payment*
- Cancel automatic payments completely
*Restrictions apply based on your billing cycle and policy details.
Log in to My Account and in the Payment Center, choose Edit Auto Pay to make changes.
How To Pay Your Bill When The Allstate Website Is Down
If you aren’t able to pay online, here’s what you can try instead:
- Call their automated pay-by-phone system, which is available anytime: 1-800-901-1732. Make sure you have your policy number and form of payment ready when you call
- Call your agent to pay
Allstate Bill Pay By Phone
Due to some difficulties to access Allstate website, you might want to pay your bill by phone. To Pay by phone Call 1-800-901-1732 anytime, to use their automated pay-by-phone system.
When you pay online or over the phone, They’ll send you a confirmation email after you make a payment.
Here’s what else you can do to confirm a payment:
- Log in to My Account to see the payment in your transaction history. Keep in mind, it generally takes 24-48 hours for online payments to be reflected on your policy.
- Contact your bank or financial institution to verify the amount was deducted from your bank account or charged to your credit account, depending on how you paid.
How To Mail a check or money order
Use the address listed on your bill. Overnight payments, mail to:
1501 N Plano Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
How To Contact Allstate Insurance
Your local agent can answer your questions and help you manage your insurance and bill. You can contact your agent via email, telephone or by visiting your local Allstate office in-person. Your agent’s specific contact information will be found on the back of your proof of insurance card or when you log in to My Account or the Allstate® Mobile app.