You may also want to know How To Cheat Allstate Drivewise App.
Maybe they left a wire off the starter or pulled one loose when it was changed being the old quit working when it was change
How To Fix Allstate Drivewise App Not Working (Solved)
On the face of it, your problem came up when you replaced the starter. Your Drivewise device and your starter have one thing in common, they both need electricity to work.
It could be a cosmic coincidence happened, they occur from time to time, but experience tells me they may be connected. I suggest you go over the installation of both the starter and the other device.
Check the fuse box for any blown fuses or circuit breakers, check over the connections on the starter and device, and look for wires you may have inadvertently pulled or knocked loose. Was there a wire obstructing your reach that you disconnected and forgot to put back? The hardest fault to find is a brand new part that’s faulty.
Try taking the new device out and jumping its hot and ground wires straight from the battery. If it doesn’t light, there’s your problem. In fact, try both devices, the old one may not be faulty if the problem is a crossed, shorted or ungrounded wire.
If you find a blown fuse, get a wire diagram and find out what is on that circuit. It may be another item on that circuit that blew the fuse and the others are still good. If you don’t have any bad fuses, it may be a bad ground somewhere, a wire screwed to the chassis somewhere that got knocked loose. I don’t have access to the car, or even know what kind or how old it is, I’m flying blind.
You don’t need a fancy meter, a common test light will do. If you lack one, any parts store will have one. A couple jumper wires with alligator clips are handy too, just be careful what you touch them to, they’re not fused. Try what I’ve pointed out, and good luck.
If the above doesn’t help then follow the troubleshooting method below.
It is one of the most common problem in mobile phones and tablets. Usually when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem.
- Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) in your phone. Then you close the app that has this issue. Now open the app again. It may work normally.
- Try to restart your iPhone / iPad. Press the power off button for few seconds and then choose restart from the menu to restart your device. Now you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
- If none of the above worked, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
- Finally, if you can’t fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app and re-install it. iOS usually provides an option to restore settings and content from iCloud backup, if you’ve enabled it previously.
- Even in some rare cases, the re-install step also don’t work. If that is your case, try installing older versions of the app. Good luck!
I believe the above information helped you to fix Allstate Drivewise App Not Working.. If after trying the above tips and your problem is not yet solved then drop a comment below. We will keep in touch as soon as possible.