The Allstate Corporation is an American insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook since 1967. Founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., it was spun off in 1993. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada. This tutorial is for users see the Allstate Insurance Login page, continue reading below foe proper guideline.
Allstate is a large corporation, and with 2018 revenues of $39.8 billion it ranked 79th in the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Its current advertising campaign, in use since 2004, asks, “Are you in good hands?”, leveraging its well-established prior ads showing a suburban-styled dwelling, cradled protectively in a pair of presumably giant human hands.
What should I know about Allstate?
- Allstate is an insurance company whose products include Auto, Home, Life, and Business Insurance.
- Allstate offers insurance in the United States and Canada.
- The company has about 18% of all car insurance in the United States.
- Sears Roebuck and Co. founded Allstate in 1931.
- Allstates head office is in Northfield Township, Illinois.
- The Allstate Corporation has more than 75,000 professionals made up of employees, agency owners, and staff.
- In 2019, Allstate was number 72 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies in America.
How do I check my Allstate Insurance Policy?
You can view your policy details and access any of your current or archived insurance information in the documents section of your My Account profile. Search for your policy documents from your mobile phone or tablet using the Allstate Mobile app.
Can I Pay Allstate With A Credit Card?
What forms of payment do you accept? For auto and property policies, Allstate accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® credit and debit cards. Bank accounts, using routing and account numbers.
Can I View My Allstate Policy Online?
With Allstate ePolicy, you can store and manage all your Allstate policy documents in one convenient online location. Digitally access your current and archived policy information at any time without any of the hassle of sifting through paperwork and hardcopy documents.
Allstate Insurance Login
How Do I Login To Manage My Account?
To login to Allstate insurance;
- Go to https://www.allstate.com/
- At the top left hand side, click “My Account login”
- Enter your user ID
- Enter your password
- Click ligin
By clicking Log In you agree to Allstate Texting Terms and Conditions.