Ambetter is a group of health insurance plans offered in state health insurance marketplaces. They are offered through Centene Corporation. Continue reading to know how to find and use your Ambetter Pay My Bill.
Paying your monthly Ambetter premium online through Auto Pay is easy and hassle-free. In this post, you will learn how to choose the payment option that works best for you by logging into your online member account. You can also use their easy Quick Payment option to save time. Or you can make your Ambetter payment by phone, mail or in person at MoneyGram® locations.
Can I Pay My Bill Online?
Ambetter offers convenient, online bill payment options. Auto pay saves you time and is worry-free. You can set up recurring or automatic payments on the same day each month. That way you’ll always pay on time.
You choose the payment method (debit or credit card or withdraw from your bank account). Then choose a date between the 15th and last day of the month to pay your bill. You can also make one-time online payments through your member account. Find instructions for Auto Pay or to make a one-time payment in your online member account.
How To Register for Ambetter Pay My Bill Online
- On the payment page, click the blue link reading “here.”
- Click the link on the bottom left that says “Create An Account.”
- Enter your birth date and your member ID. Click “Find Member” and follow the prompts to finish your registration.
- You will need to create a password.
Ambetter Pay My Bill Online
Ambetter pay my bill online is simple.
- First, go to their website: www.ambetterhealth.com.
- Click on “Pay My Premium.”
- This will take you to their payment page.
You can make a quick payment or you can register for a member account to make payments.
Auto pay saves you time and is worry-free. Set up a recurring Ambetter payment each month so you’ll always pay on time! Find instructions and sign up in your online member account. Click her to enroll in Auto Pay now.
Ambetter Pay My Bill Without Registering
On the payment page, enter your policy number, your last name, and your zip code. Click “Search” and follow the prompts to make your payment.
Other Ways to Pay Your Ambetter Bill
If you don’t want to pay online, you have other Ambetter bill payment options.
- Pay by mail: Mail your payment to the address indicated on your bill.
- Pay by phone: Call Ambetter to make a payment at 1-877-617-03-90. They are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pay with MoneyGram: You can pay at any MoneyGram location. Find one near you by calling 1-800-926-94-00.
Ambetter Customer Service
The Ambetter customer service number varies depending on your state. To find the number you need to call, visit their website. Choose your state from the drop-down menu.