Ambetter is a group of health insurance plans offered in state health insurance marketplaces. They are offered through Centene Corporation. Continue reading to know how to find and use your Ambetter Pay My Bill.
To make an Ambetter bill payment online you need to be registered and logged in. See this guide – Ambetter Login – Sign In To Access & Manage Your Account
Ambetter Pay My Bill Online
Ambetter pay my bill online is simple.
- First, go to their website: www.ambetterhealth.com.
- Click on “Pay My Premium.”
- This will take you to their payment page.
You can make a quick payment or you can register for a member account to make payments.
Ambetter Pay My Bill Without Registering
On the payment page, enter your policy number, your last name, and your zip code. Click “Search” and follow the prompts to make your payment.
Register for Ambetter Pay My Bill Online
- On the payment page, click the blue link reading “here.”
- Click the link on the bottom left that says “Create An Account.”
- Enter your birth date and your member ID. Click “Find Member” and follow the prompts to finish your registration.
- You will need to create a password.
Log into Ambetter Pay Bill Online
Visit the payment page and click the blue link that says “here.”
Enter your email address and your password on the right side of the page.
Click “Login” and follow the prompts to make your payment.
Other Ways to Pay Your Ambetter Bill
If you don’t want to pay online, you have other Ambetter bill payment options.
- Pay by mail: Mail your payment to the address indicated on your bill.
- Pay by phone: Call Ambetter to make a payment at 1-877-617-03-90. They are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pay with MoneyGram: You can pay at any MoneyGram location. Find one near you by calling 1-800-926-94-00.
Ambetter Customer Service
The Ambetter customer service number varies depending on your state. To find the number you need to call, visit their website. Choose your state from the drop-down menu.
What is the health insurance marketplace?
Every state has a marketplace for health insurance. You can shop for a health plan through the marketplace that meets your budget and needs.
Who can shop for a health insurance marketplace plan?
Anyone can look for a health insurance marketplace plan. The requirements include meeting residency requirements, meeting citizenship requirements, and not being incarcerated.
How much will the plans cost?
The costs vary depending on the plan you choose, how high the deductible, and the type of coverage. There are subsidies and cost-sharing reductions available depending on your income status.
When can I enroll?
Enrollment varies from year to year but is usually in the fall. You may be eligible for a special enrollment if you recently lost your coverage involuntarily.
What is a subsidy?
A subsidy is an amount of money that reduces your monthly premium. You must be between 100 percent and 400 percent of the Federal Poverty Level.