You can start using your American Strategic Insurance services from your mobile phone, tablet, and computer. You can follow the steps to access your Asi Agent Login, reset your password, and enroll.
American Strategic Insurance
American Strategic Insurance (ASI) was formed in 1997 and led by CEO and President, John Auer. Its initial offering was Florida homeowners insurance. The company has experienced rapid growth and is now expected to offer coverage nationwide by 2017, establishing its place in the top 15 homeowners insurance providers in the United States.
ASI is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida. These expansion goals are largely attributed to its acquisition by Progressive in April 2015. While this transaction allowed Progressive to have a controlling interest of 67%, Progressive has owned as much as 5% since 2012. Progressive paid $875 million for the acquisition. The strategic partnership between the two companies is meant to allow them to compete in the coveted insurance “bundling” market. Despite the acquisition, ASI still operates as an independent company, with CEO John Auer as its head.
Asi Agent Login Process
You can login to American Strategic Insurance online account by visiting this link and access all the features. Make sure you have an account already with them. Launch your Web browser and navigate to American Strategic Insurance Login page.
If you do not have an account, create an account. You will need to enter your email id, phone number and some personal data to verify your information.
American Strategic Insurance Payment
In order to be able to make online payments toward your premium for your American Strategic Insurance policy you will first need to create an online account on the AIS website.
- On the top right, click on ‘Login‘ and in the drop down select policyholder
- On the next page you will click on ‘Register My Policy‘
You will need to enter the following information in order to create your ASI Pay My Bill account:
- User Name
- Email Address
- Policy #
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
Once you enter that information your account will be created and you will be able to begin making online payments.
Make Your AIS Online Payment
You can make your online payment in one of two ways, by visiting the website or using the mobile payment app Prism.
To make your policy payment online, visit www.americanstrategic.com/
- Click on ‘Login‘ on the top right corner and click and choose the ‘Policyholder‘ option from the drop down
- Alternatively you can click on ‘Policyholder‘ in the menu bar at the top of the page, and then the ‘Policyholder Login‘ button
- Enter your username and password and then click ‘Login to My Account‘
- Follow the instructions to complete your payment.
To make your policy payment using the mobile app, download the Prism app from your app store or visit www.prismmoney.com/pay/american-strategic-insurance.
- Once downloaded, you will be asked to enter some basic information such as your zip code, phone provider, and bank.
- Next you’ll be asked to select certain bills, and the third page will be your insurance which is where you will select AIS.
- You can skip through the next steps until you are asked to log into your financial institution.
- Once you log into your financial institution you can link your AIS account and you will easily be able to pay your bill going forward.
Whichever method you prefer to pay your bill online, know it will be easy and secure. American Strategic Insurance allows you to pay with your checking account, or with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card.
Other ASI Pay My Bill Options
Should you prefer to mail your payment, you can send check or money order to:
P.O. Box 33018
St. Petersburg, FL 33733-8018
Contact an agent if you have questions about making a payment at 866-274-87-65