Read this post till the end if you want to know how to use your Aspire Credit Card Login, Understand how to submit your Aspire card payments that will help you avoid late fees, interest penalties and damage to your credit history and score.
Types of Aspire Credit Cards
- Aspire, Credit Card,
- Aspire Cash Back Reward Card.
Features of Aspire Card
- 15% to 18.00% APR on buys and balance moves
- Introduction APR is 0% APR on buys and balance moves for a half-year
- Loan APR is 12.65% to 18.00% when you open your record, in view of your financial soundness
- Early on 0% APR offer on buys and balance moves for a half-year
- Accessible to those with reasonable credit
- Total exchange expense of Either $5 or 2% of the measure of each move, whichever is more prominent
- No prizes advertised
- Credit organization enrollment required
Rates of Aspire Card:
- The annual Fee is $0
- Cash Advance fee is either $10 or 2%
- Balance Transfer Fee is either $5 or 2%
- Foreign Transaction Fee is 1%.
- Late Penalty is up to $39
- Returned Payment is up to $25
See Also: JJill Comenity Credit Card Login
How To Sign Up for Aspire Credit Card Account
- To register for the account open the website www.aspire.com
- After the page appears in the login screen hit on ‘Nowt enrolled? Sign up now button.
- You have to enter your last name, last four numbers of SSN and hit on ‘Submit’ button.
How To Activate Aspire Card
- To activate the card open the page www.aspire.com
- As the page opens at the top right hit on the ‘Activate card’ button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to log in and enroll for the online account first.
Aspire Credit Card Login
- To log in for the card account open the page www.aspire.com
- After the page opens at the center you have to enter the login details in the widget.
- You have to provide details such as username, password hit on the ‘Sign in’ button.
How To Recover Aspire Card Login Details
- To reset the login initials open the page www.aspire.com
- As the page appears on the login homepage hit on the ‘Forgot password button.
- On the next page, you have to provide a username click on ‘Send user ID’ button.
- For username, recovery enter your last name, last four numbers of SSN and hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
Aspire Credit Card Payment
Missing a payment or making a late payment that gets reported to the credit bureaus are two of the biggest things that damage your credit, according to myFICO, the main credit scoring company.
You can keep a good payment history on your Aspire credit card by setting up online payments to make sure you never miss one. You can also mail in payments or make them over the phone.
Understanding how to submit your Aspire card payments will help you avoid late fees, interest penalties and damage to your credit history and score.
Setting Up Autopay
The most reliable way to make your Aspire card payments is to set up autopay. Visit the Aspire website and create an online account. Click on the “Create Account” link. You’ll begin by entering your last name, Social Security number and date of birth. Hit the “Submit” button and follow the rest of the directions to create your account.
Once you’ve created your account, look for the autopay option. You’ll be asked to choose a monthly payment date, which you can select, or use the monthly payment deadline. You can choose to pay the same amount each month (that you select), pay the entire balance each month or pay the minimum amount due.
Once you are finished making your selection, you should get a review screen that asks you to verify your choices. Once you accept, your auto-payments are set up.
To make sure you’ve done everything correctly, log out of your account, re-enter your Aspire credit card login and navigate to auto-payments and check to see if you’re all set.
Making Manual Online Payments
If you want to make a one-time Aspire credit card payment (including in addition to your monthly auto-payments), you can login to your Aspire account using your user ID and password and clicking on the “Make a Payment” link. Follow the instructions to pay your minimum balance due, total card balance or another amount you want to pay this one time.
You can also use the Aspire Account Center mobile app to make payments. Download it at the Apple Store or from Google Play to your phone and follow the directions.
Payments Over the Phone
Credit card companies let you make payments over the phone using a touchtone system or by speaking to a live agent. Call the number on the back of your card or 855-802-5572. If the system allows you to make your payment using your phone number tones, follow the prompts. You’ll be asked for information such as your card number, last four digits of your Social Security number, zip code and CVV number.
If you are more comfortable speaking to a human, choose that option. To get to a human fast, you can speak “Agent” or “Associate” into your phone.
Before you make your payment, you might want to let the system or a customer service representative give you your balance, last payment date and next payment due date.
Mailing Your Payments
If you choose to receive paper statements each month, you’ll get a payment page and return envelope so you can make a snail-mail payment. Mailing your payments to a credit card company can be risky. If your mail is lost, delivered late or returned to you, you will probably miss your payment due date.
If you’re going to make a payment by mail not using your pre-printed payment slip and envelope, be careful what address you use to send in your payment. The envelope on your statement might have a return address on it that’s different from the address you use for payments.
Look on the back of your statement sheet for information regarding payments, including the correct address. You can also call the number on the back of your card and ask a customer service representative for the correct mailing address.
When you write your check, make sure to put your full card number in the memo line toward the bottom, left-hand side of the check, to the left of the signature line.
For more information, contact aspire credit card customer service. They will be happy to help! Reach out to them by phone or text at 855-802-5572 or email them using the online form.