Aspire Servicing Center is a student loan servicer that handles administrative tasks and customer service for various student loan lenders. If you have a student loan with Aspire, here’s what you need to know about the company and how to manage your account on the Aspire Student Loan Login portal.
If your student loans were originated by Iowa Student Loan or one of the organization’s partners, your account is likely serviced by Aspire Servicing Center. You should be able to confirm that’s the case by reviewing your monthly statement or the original loan documents you received.
If you had federal Direct Loans that were serviced by Aspire, they were transferred to MOHELA in 2015. To see a list of all of your student loan servicers, you can check your credit reports.
How To Register For Online Account to Manage Your Aspire Student Loan
Managing your student loan account online through the Aspire Student Loan login portal is very simple. You must have an online account including your username and password. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first by going to the registration page: https://myaccount.studentloan.org/authentication/personalInfo.html
On the Aspire Student Loan online account registration page, enter the following information;
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Account # -or- SSN
- Confirm Account # -or- SSN
Aspire Student Loan Login Steps
You will find all your Aspire Student Loan details in Aspire Student loan login portal. It provide all the details you need to make your auto loan payment. Before, you make your first payment, you will need to log in to your Wells Aspire Student loan online account.
However, if you already have your Aspire Student Loan login credentials, its time to log in to your account to have 24/7 online access to your account management tools:
- Go to https://myaccount.studentloan.org/authentication/
- Enter your username and password and select ‘Sign In’. Once you have successfully entered your login credentials, you will be connected to your account online.
If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you can use the “Having trouble signing in to your account?” link to retrieve it so that you happily sign in again.
Ways to Make Your Aspire Student Loan Payment
Aspire Servicing Center offers several ways to pay your student loan bill.
1: Pay with the Mobile App: Making payments is easier than ever. Use the Aspire Servicing Center mobile app to make payments from anywhere.
2: Pay Online: Access your online account to make a payment online. To access your online account for the first time, you will need your loan account number or Social Security number and date of birth.
3: Auto-Debit: Auto-debit allows you to make your scheduled monthly student loan payments on time with less hassle. After signing up for the free auto-debit program, Aspire will deduct your payment from your checking or savings account each month.
Log in to your account to complete and e-sign an authorization for auto-debit. Or, you may complete and mail or fax an Auto-Debit Payment Authorization Form (PDF) to Aspire Servicing Center. See forms especially for transferred accounts from Higher Education Servicing Corporation or rehabilitated loans purchased by First Convenience Bank.
Contact a loan counselor for further details by calling (800) 243-7552.
Things to know before you sign up:
- Watch for a letter confirming that your auto-debit has been set up.
- If your payment due date falls on a holiday or weekend, the payment amount will be withdrawn from your bank account on the following business day.
- Auto-debit is deactivated if three payments are returned for insufficient funds within a 24-month period.
- If you want to stop making automatic payments, notify Aspire Servicing Center at least three business days before your next payment due date.
4: Monthly Payments by Mail: You can mail your payment and payment stub to:
Aspire Servicing Center
P.O. Box 659701
West Des Moines, IA 50265-0970
Include your account number on your check or money order.
5: Pay by Phone: They offer a free, automated payment service that you can use to make payments at any time, without the need to speak to a loan counselor.
To Make a Payment by Phone:
(800) 243-7552 toll free
Or: (515) 243-5626 from the Des Moines area
You may pay with your:
- Checking or savings account.
- ATM card (must have PULSE, STAR or NYCE logo, and your bank must participate in an ATM bill pay service).
How To Request a Payoff Amount
You may prepay all or part of your loan at any time without penalty. A loan payoff amount differs from the outstanding principal balance due to daily interest accrual. To request payoff information, call (800) 243-7552.
If your account was previously serviced by Higher Education Servicing Corporation or you have rehabilitated loans purchased by First Convenience Bank after Dec. 31, 2020, log in here to make online payments or manage auto-debit.
How to Contact Aspire Servicing Center
If you have questions about your Aspire student loan account, you can contact the servicer in a few ways. The loan servicer’s customer service team is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, and you can reach them at 800-243-7552 or 515-243-5626.
If it’s not an urgent matter, you can also send a message through the Aspire website to receive an email response. Other reasons and methods for contacting Aspire include:
- Mail: If you need to send a form or another type of correspondence via mail, send it to Aspire Servicing Center, P.O. Box 659705, West Des Moines, IA 50265-0970.
- Fax: If you need to fax a form, use the number 515-471-3983.
- Private loan application assistance: If you need help applying for a private student loan with one of Aspire’s partners, call 800-542-6005 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT Monday through Friday.
- Technical support: If you need technical assistance, call 888-584-0016 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday.