AT T Pay Bill can be made online at AT&T website, you can also pay your AT&T bill by phone and by mail. To know how to use these various payment methods you have to read this post till the end because we covered everything you need to know about making your AT&T bill payment.
Paying your AT&T Bill Online means that you already have a AT&T Online account and you will be required to sign in to your AT&T Account in order to initiate the payment. Continue reading to learn everything you are here for.
AT T Pay Bill Online
Account owners can make or change online payments for AT&T bills.
- To Pay Your AT&T Bill Online, Go to Make a payment. If your account has a passcode and you forgot it, learn how to reset or change it.
- If you manage multiple accounts, choose the bill you want to pay. To pay more than one bill, repeat these steps for each account.
- Review the payment amount and change if necessary. Select Split this payment if you need to use different payment methods or pay on different dates.
- Follow the prompts to submit your payment.
Fast payment option: No need to sign in! Use your account number or active AT&T phone number to make a payment. Be sure to have your payment amount in mind. Make a fast payment
AT&T Accepted Payment Methods
- Debit or credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express Card, Discover Card, JCB, and Diners Club)
- Checking or savings accounts
- AT&T promotional gift cards
- Apple Pay
- MasterCard Click to Pay
Heads up: Your bill details are available 8 to 10 days after your bill period ends.
How To Change or Cancel Payments
- Go to Make a payment.
- Change the payment amount, date, and/or method.
- Follow the prompts to submit your changes.
Changing payment details
- You can only cancel or change payments if they’re scheduled to post before your bill due date.
- Payment arrangements are scheduled to be made after your payment due date and can’t be canceled. Learn about payment arrangements.
- Payments begin processing at 12 a.m. (midnight) ET on the scheduled payment date. To edit or cancel your payment, take action at least one day before the scheduled payment date.
- Learn how to add or change stored bank account or credit card info.
AT T Pay Bill By Phone
- Go to Make payment in your myAT&T account.
- Enter your payment details and follow the prompts to complete your payment.
You can also make a payment by calling our automated system and following the voice prompts. There’s no fee when paying over the phone through the automated system. But there is a convenience fee if you pay over the phone with a Customer Care representative.
- Wireless service call 800.331.0500 (or 611 from your wireless phone)
- • All other services call 800.288.2020
Have these things on hand when you call: a copy of your bill, payment info, and your passcode.
Other Ways to Pay Your Wireless Bill
A simple, fast way to pay your wireless bill with no processing fee.
- Dial *PAY (*729) from your AT&T wireless phone. Spanish-speaking customers, dial *PAGAR (*72427).
- Press 1 to pay with a bank account, or press 2 to pay with a debit or credit card.
- Follow the voice prompts to enter your payment details. After completing your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation number.
With this free-of-charge service, they send you a text of your wireless balance six days before it’s due. Simply reply to the text message, and your payment will be charged to the payment method you’ve set up.