AT&T offers credit cards through its financial partner, Citibank, Cardholders can take advantage of the 0% introductory APR for 15 months to rapidly reduce transferred debt balances. However, the AT T Universal Card Login portal allows current cardholders to sign in and manage their AT&T Universal credit Card account online.
Credit cardholders of the AT&T Universal Card are able to manage their credit card account online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
How To Register For Online Access To Your AT&T Universal Card Account
Once you get your AT&T Access Card From Citi, you have to register your credit card account online. There are a lot of benefits to registering an account online. You can manage your AT T Universal credit card online quickly and easily. Here are the steps for registering for online online access to your account:
- To setup your account, kindly visit https://online.citi.com/US/ag/bank/registration/set-up-online-access
- Enter your Credit card number or Debit card number.
- Choose Bank Account Number if you don’t have a Credit/Debit card number.
- Click the Continue Step Up to Verify your details and set up online Access.
AT&T Universal Card Login Steps
Now that you have known that the AT T Universal Card is issued by Citi and the new card is called the AT&T Access Card. You can Sign on to make a payment, manage your account and view your benefits. So logging in will require you to access the Citi website.
Therefore, as the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the card), when you register for and sign in to your account, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make your online payments
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
To log into your online account, follow these simple steps:
- To login to AT&T Universal Credit card, you have to access the AT&T Universal homepage of the credit card issuer by clicking here.
Follow the space provided on the right side of the page and enter your User ID (Username) and Password.
- Click the Sign On button to login and manage your account.
How To Make Your Credit Card Payment
The mailing address is located on the most recent credit card statement, which can be accessed from the Statements page. The address is located on the payment coupon on the bottom right of the first page of the credit card statement. As a reminder, you can also make an online payment or set up AutoPay for future payments.
You can pay your Citi credit card bill over the phone. Just have your payment information ready and Contact them by phone. If you’re outside the U.S., call collect at 605-335-2222.