Your Athleta Rewards Visa® or Athleta Rewards Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. The Athleta Visa® Card rewards cardholders with rewards points for all their purchases. Cardholders earn more rewards for purchases made at Athleta and other Gap Inc. brands. This card has no annual fee and includes a bunch of other appealing perks. The Athleta Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your credit card accounts online.
The Athleta Visa® Card rewards cardholders with points for all their purchases. If you do a lot of shopping at this sportswear store, then you may want to take advantage of this card. Your rewards points convert to cash value certificates to use at Athleta stores. If you’ve just gotten approved for the Athleta Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new Athleta Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise.
You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your Athleta Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your Athleta Credit Card payments. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information for everyone. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
How To Register Your Athleta Credit Card Online
As long as the registration process is concerned, it is necessary to access your new Athleta Credit Card account online. Also, by doing this customer can avail all the benefits and services of the online portal. Meanwhile, to initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Athleta Credit Card login page and click on “Register for Online Access” then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Athleta Credit Card Login portal.
Athleta Credit Card Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their Athleta Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their Athleta credit card account effectively and efficiently.
You need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Athleta credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your payment Athleta credit card payment
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
Following are the easy steps to access the Athleta Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official Athleta Credit Card Login portal;
- Afterwards, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- To get your login credentials get remembered, click on “Remember User ID” If you are using a private internet connection.
- Finally, click on “Secure Login” button to end the login process.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make your Athleta payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
In case, customer forget their login credentials such as User ID or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “Find User ID”.
- On clicking it, a User ID reset form will be appearing. Key in Card Number and Zip Code and last, click on “Find User ID” button.
- Similarly, to reset login password, click on an option of “Reset Password”.
- Subsequently, enter User ID and Zip Code in the form.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to receive password reset link on your email.
How To Make Your Athleta Credit Card Payment
There are three ways by which you can make your Athleta credit card payment.
1: Make Online Payment: To make an online payment, you have to log in to your account by following the Nissan Credit Card login steps above and get online access to your account. There you will get an online payment option.
2: By Phone: Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Service 1-866-396-8254 during the hours listed below to make a payment by phone.
Monday – Sunday 7:30 am to 12:00 midnight EST
3: By Mail: Mail payments to the address below. Ensure that you have plenty of time for your payment to arrive prior to the due date.
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
If you have any queries or issues you can call the Athleta customer care number is 001614-744-3960. The other number for Athleta customer care is 877-328-4538.