Bank of the West has made it a lot easy for customers to access their bank accounts from anywhere, anytime. All they need to do is register for the internet banking services offered by the bank. With this step by step guide, you will be able to find and use your Bank Of The West Login, reset your password and register for the internet banking services easily.
How To Find And Use Your Bank Of The West Login From a Computer
To log in to your account, first go to the Bank of the West homepage. From there, follow these steps:
- Click the “SIGN IN” link located at the upper right corner of the page.
- You’ll be brought to a new page, where you’ll enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click the “SIGN IN” button.
To sign up for online access to your account, you’ll need a Bank of the West account number. If you’re signing up for an account for the first time, you’ll need to provide standard information such as your Social Security number to open an account.
How To Find And Use Your Bank Of The West Login From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- Download the app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the sign-in button.
You can bolster your account security by setting up face and fingerprint login options.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you’ve forgotten your login info, find the question “Forgot Username or Password?” partway down the homepage, on the right side. From there, click on the applicable link. You’ll be brought to different pages depending on what you’re trying to retrieve.
If you forgot your username, you’ll need to do the following:
- Select either the personal or business account options.
- Provide your Bank of the West debit card number.
- Provide your Social Security number.
To retrieve your password:
- Enter your username.
- Enter your email address associated with your account.
If you still need help resetting your password, call customer service at 800-488-2265 and select option 3.
How To View Your Bank of the West Statement Information
Here’s how to view your Bank of the West statement:
- Sign in to your Bank of the West account.
- Click “Online Statements” under the Accounts menu.
- If you’d like to enroll in paperless statements, click the “Enroll in Online Statements” link by your eligible accounts.
You can also view your statement on the Bank of the West app. Both platforms give you up to seven years’ worth of account information.
How To Contact Bank of the West If You Have Trouble With Your Account
If you have questions or need to troubleshoot a problem, you can call Bank of the West at the following numbers:
- 800-659-5495 (TTY)
Both lines are open Monday through Friday, from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific time, and Saturdays, Sundays and most holidays from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking makes it easier to compare your month-to-month spending since it provides a comprehensive and easily accessible history of your account transactions. Besides providing quick access to your bank accounts around the clock, online banking also lets customers transfer money digitally. If you’re the hands-on type, you can also set up security alerts to monitor any unusual activity.