In this post, you will find out Belks Credit Card Payments options, how to login, how to pay your Belk Credit Card bill online, by phone, by mail so you can get rewards for using one of the best store credit cards.
Frequent shoppers may sign up for a Belk credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. The card comes with perks like cash rewards and contactless technology.
Once you’ve used the card for your Belk purchases, Synchrony Bank gives you five options for making a payment: online, via the app, by mail, over the phone or in a store. Here’s more about how to make each type of payment.
Belk Credit Card Overview
Belk Store based in North Caroline, and it is an American departmental store chain. You would be thrilled to know that it has its chain spread across 293 locations of the 16 states. You can find its retail shops at every nook and corner of North Carolina, and it’s just fascinating. Not only this, but the shop also provides you a variety of products to choose from and also gives you a vast collection.
Synchrony Bank is one such bank that has started issuing credit cards for this retail store. And, all the shoppers can make use of it. If you have been thinking lately to know more about this credit card and how it functions, you are at the right place.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment Online
Synchrony Bank offers two methods for making a Belk credit card payment online. One of the methods lets you make a payment without logging in to an online account. Here’s how:
- Go to the Belk credit card account management page. > https://belk.syf.com/login/
- Click “Pay As Guest.”
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your billing ZIP code.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the payment.
The other online payment option requires registration. You’ll need to enter your account number and billing ZIP code to start the process. Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the registration. Then you’ll be able to log in, provide your bank account information and submit payments.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment via the Belk App
The Belk app is available for both Android and Apple devices and will allow you to make your payment from practically anywhere. Here’s how:
- Download the Belk app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the Belk app on your mobile device.
- Register for online account access if you haven’t already.
- Log in to the app with the username and password you created when you registered.
- Select the “Payments” tab.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment by Mail
You also have the option to make your Belk credit card payment by mail. Make a check or money order payable to Belk for at least the minimum payment due. Include the payment with the payment coupon from your billing statement. If you don’t have the coupon, write your account number on the check or money order. Mail everything to:
P.O. Box 530940
Atlanta, GA 30553-0940
Note that payments can be delayed up to five days if not submitted properly.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment by Phone
Paying your Belk credit card via phone is simple. Gather your checking account number and bank routing number before beginning, and then follow these steps:
- Call 800-669-6550 to reach the automated system.
- Say or enter your Belk credit card number.
- Follow the system prompts to complete your payment.
Note that a fee for expedited phone payments will apply.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment in a Store
You have the option to make a Belk credit card payment in a store. Use the store locator feature on Belk’s website to find the closest store to you. Once you arrive at the store, go to the customer service desk to make the payment.
1:How to check Belk credit card application status? Your application will take at any rate seven business days to get confirmed and affirmed. If you have not received any email yet and it has been more than seven business days, then you can call 1-800-669-6550 to check about your application status.
2: How to cancel Belk credit card? You need to call customer service at 866-235-5443 as it cannot be canceled online and get informed about the future process.
3: Who issues Belk’s credit card? It gets issued by Synchrony bank.
4: Where can I use my Belk store credit card? It gets accepted everywhere you can do your shopping online or offline and can use it.
- Citizens Bank Mortgage Login: How To Pay Your Mortgage Online - January 28, 2022
- Citizens Bank Student Loan Login: How To Manage Your Account - January 28, 2022
- Student Finance Login: How To Manage Your Student Finance Account - January 27, 2022