In today’s tutorial, I have compiled everything you must know about the Best Buy credit card login, including the enrollment procedure, login guide, how to make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment and password recovery method. So without further research, let’s jump straight into it.
Best Buy opened its doors in 1966 as an electronics store called Sound of Music. The company changed its name to Best Buy in 1983 as it added home appliances and VCRs to its product line. Known for its warehouse-style stores and commission-free staff, Best Buy now has more than 1,200 stores in the U.S. To make paying for your purchases more convenient, Best Buy offers two credit card options.
Requirements for Best Buy Credit Card Login
Before you begin with enrolling yourself for a Best Buy credit card account, please ensure that you’re fulfilling the following prerequisites. Keeping these organized beforehand will help you glide through the enrollment process without any hassle.
- A laptop/PC with secure and updated OS
- Reliable and stable internet connection. (Avoid public WiFi)
- Latest and safe web browser (Google Chrome is recommended)
- Official Best Buy credit card login portal – http://www.bestbuy.com
- Your Best Buy login credentials (Email address and password)
Best Buy credit Card Application Process
Now that you gathered everything, let’s get started with the application process. Applying for any credit card account doesn’t always have to be complicated. Thus, we’ve described the procedure in easy steps. You can begin by visiting the official site of Best Buy (http://www.bestbuy.com) and then executing the following steps.
Visit the official Best Buy website (http://www.bestbuy.com). Stay safe from bluffing sites that provide direct access to the portal. They may potentially steal your credentials and entertain illegal activities.
Scroll down to the ending of the page, where you’ll find the ‘Credit Card’ option. Click on that, and you’ll be redirected to another page.
On the new page, the first option, ‘Manage Account’ is for administering an existing account. Whereas the ‘Apply Now’ option allows users to create a new account. Click on ‘Apply Now’ to begin your enrollment.
On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter the credentials of your existing Best Buy account. However, you can also use Google sign-in, which allows a seamless login. If you don’t own any Best Buy account already, hit the following ‘Create One’ option to get yourself an account.
Next, you’re required to enter your information, which is your name, surname, email address, and password, respectively. This password, however, is different from your regular Best Buy password. For added security, make sure that you’re using a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numeric, and symbolic characters.
Best Buy Credit Card Login
Now that you’re a registered owner of your Best Buy credit card account, it’s time for you to learn how to log in using your credentials.
- Visit the official website of Best Buy (http://www.bestbuy.com).
- Like earlier, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the ‘Credit Card’ option, and you’ll be redirected to another page.
- Now click on the first option, which is ‘Manage Account.’
- In the next step, you’ll be asked to enter your Best Buy credentials, which are your email address and password, respectively.
- You can tick the following box if you’re using your personal device and willing to keep yourself signed in.
- And finally, click on ‘Sign In.’
Best Buy Credit Card Payment
When it’s time to pay your My Best Buy credit card bill, you have several options — online, by phone, via text or by mail. Here are the details for each payment method.
How To Make a My Best Buy Credit Card Payment Online
To pay your bill online, you’ll need to register your My Best Buy credit card. Here’s how:
- Visit the credit card registration page on Citibank’s website.
- Provide the credit card number, your name, the card’s security code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Once you’ve registered, you can log in to your Best Buy account online with your user ID and password.
- Have your checking account number and your bank routing number handy. Then, follow the prompts to make the payment.
In addition to paying your account through the website, you can activate alerts and manage your account.
How To Make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment by Phone
Citibank allows you to make a payment on your Best Buy credit card account by phone using its free, automated system at 888-574-1301. You’ll need to provide your checking account number, bank routing number and have a valid check ready to complete the payment.
How To Make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment by Mail
To pay your Best Buy credit card by mail, you’ll need to send a check or money order along with your account number. The address you send it to depends on the type of card you have.
If you’re paying a My Best Buy credit card account, send the payment to:
My Best Buy Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 9001007
Louisville, KY 40290-1007
To pay your My Best Buy Visa bill, send the payment to:
My Best Buy Visa Card Payments
P.O. Box 78009
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8009
If you’re making a late bill payment on either Best Buy credit card and want the payment to arrive the next day, use this address:
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
For My Best Buy credit card payments, address the envelope to My Best Buy Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payment. For the Visa-branded account, address your payment to My Best Buy Visa Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments.
Best Buy Credit Card Customer Service
Whatever question you may have regarding your Best Buy credit card login, please don’t hesitate to contact via the following customer service number. They are available 24×7 just to help you out. You can contact the same number if you’ve lost or damaged your Best Buy credit card.
By phone: If you call (888) 574-1301, or the number on the back of your card, you will be able to talk to a representative.