The BJ’s Perks Elite Mastercard is a store-branded credit card offered by Comenity Bank in partnership with BJ’s Wholesale Club. The card touts 5% rewards on most purchases at BJ’s and 10 cents off per gallon when purchasing gasoline at BJ’s gas stations. However, the Bjs Mastercard Login portal allows current cardholders to sign in and manage Credit Card account online or use the Comenity Bank EasyPay in Comenity Bank navigation to quickly pay their bills without logging in.
Cardholders of the BJ’s Credit Card are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
You will also find useful bill pay information such as the credit card customer service number, payment mailing address, and billing phone number below. The BJ’s credit card is now available, and this guide gives you information on the card’s rewards and online management scheme, exclusive incentives and credit card terms and conditions. There is credit card bill payment information for people who already have a credit card for BJ’s.
How To Register Your Bjs Mastercard Online
If this is your first time using your card online, as the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the BJ’s Perks Elite Mastercard, when you register, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account Management tools:
- Make your BJ’s Perks Elite Mastercard Online payment
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To register your credit card kindly go the Bjs Mastercard Online registration page; https://c.comenity.net/bjs/pub/register/Register.xhtml
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN to find your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration.
If you need help registering: Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your My BJ’s Perks® Mastercard® Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/bjs. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Bjs Mastercard Login Steps
Now that you have registered your Bjs Mastercard for online activities or if you are an existing Bjs Mastercard account holder, its time to log in to your account to pay bills, view statements, check balance, Change your personal details, Add another user to your account, Change your credit limit and much more. So, check out the steps given below and make sure to follow them accordingly if you want to login into your Bjs Mastercard account.
Go to the Comenity Bank: Bjs Mastercard Login page: https://d.comenity.net/bjs/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml and sign in with your username and password. And you’re done! You are successfully signed in. If you don’t have a username and password then follow the steps above to register for online account access.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, we will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How Make Your BJ’s MasterCard Payment
1: Pay Online: The BJ’s credit card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank, and if you want an online account service to make bill payments then you must set it up with them. To make your BJ’s credit card payment online you’ll need to choose an amount to pay and a payment date, in addition to providing your bank account number and routing number to set up online payments.
In the Checking Accounts section of Account, select Add an Account to enter new checking account information. You can also begin to make a payment and add a checking account during this process.
2: Pay by Phone: The BJ’s credit card payment phone number is 855-269-1622.
3: Pay by Mail: The BJ’s credit card payment mailing address is: Comenity Capital Bank at P.O. Box 659834, San Antonio, TX 78265. Please include your BJ’s account number on your check. Your account number is located on your statement. To ensure your BJ’s payment is received on time it is recommended that you mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
4: Through EasyPay: Comenity Bank‘s EasyPay system lets you make payments without registering for an online account or logging in. The system is secure and doesn’t store your banking information. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Bjs Mastercard Login page.
- Click “EasyPay” at the top of the page.
- Scan the QR code on your billing statement or enter your account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find my account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1: Can I make online payment on weekend and holidays? Yes, you can make online payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To avoid a late fee, your payment must be successfully submitted by 6:00 p.m. on or before your due date.
2: As a My BJ’s Perks® Member, how do I earn awards? Earnings are automatically accumulated in your Membership account and converted to awards every time your earnings balance reaches $10. Awards can be used at BJ’s checkout in $10 increments.
3: Do My BJ’s Perks® Awards expire? Awards will expire 6 months from the date issued. Once expired, Awards cannot be reissued.
4: Who else can redeem my awards? Awards are connected to the Primary cardholder’s Membership number. BJ’s Primary and Household Members may share a Member number. In this case, the Household Member and any Authorized Buyers on the credit card account will be prompted to redeem awards during checkout on BJs.com or at the register in-Club.
5: How often is my award balance and earnings updated on Account Center? Total awards and earnings may not be reflected immediately. It can take up to 2-3 days after your recent purchases or recent award redemption to be reflected within the Awards Summary section.
Bjs Mastercard Contact Information
If you need additional assistance, contact Bjs Mastercard servicer Customer Care.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003