Blue Nile offers a number of financing options utilizing their Blue Nile Credit Card from Comenity Capital Bank. However, the Blue Nile Credit Card Login portal allows you to access and manage your credit card account online. To make your credit payment or check your balance online, you can sign in or visit Comenity’s EasyPay.
Not only that but the Blue Nile credit card login portal allows you to activate your newly received card, make your online payment, check your current balance \ transactions, set up autopay, manage your account preferences, set up a reminder etc without ever stepping your foot to your local branch.
So, if you are a current Blue Nile Credit Card holder, looking for instructions on how to login or how to register your Blue Nile credit card for online account access, or you have already registered your card looking for how to sign in to your account to make your Blue Nile Credit Card payments, this free article can help you.
How To Register for Online Access to Your Blue Nile Credit Card Account
If you’ve just received your Blue Nile Credit Card in the mail and you’d like to have it activated, you will need to phone customer service using the number provided at the back of your card. Follow the instructions given by a customer service representative and your credit card will be activated in no time.
After activating your card, you may begin the online account registration process by going to https://d.comenity.net/bluenile/pub/register/Register.xhtml. The Registration link will take you to the enrollment page where you must supply your Credit Card Account Number, Zip Code/Postal Code, Identification Type, and the Last 4 Numbers of (your identification type). Click Find My Account after providing your card information.
When you activate your card, register for online access to your Blue Nile Credit Card Account and sign in to account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the the following information:
- Pay your Blue Nile credit cad bill online
- View account activity
- Check your card balance
- Update your account information
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- …and more
Blue Nile Credit Card Login Steps
The Blue Nile Credit Card Login portal is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Since the Blue Nile credit card is serviced by Comenity Bank which is part of Bread Financial that mean you have to access your account through the Comenity Bank website.
Note: You need your Blue Nile Credit Card username and password that you created after registering for online access to log in to the portal. However, if you already have your credentials, then follow the simple steps below to log in to your online account.
Step 1: Begin by navigating to this link https://d.comenity.net/bluenile/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
Step 2: There you should see the login menu on your screen. In the empty spaces, enter your User Name and Password. Click Sign In and you will be granted entry to your online account. If you’ve misplaced your login information, click Forgot your user name or password? and scroll down to the paragraph just below for further instruction
How To Make Your Blue Nile Credit Card Payment
After you’ve made your purchases at Blue Nile, you’ll need to make a payment to keep your credit card account in good standing. Comenity Capital Bank offers several payment options: online, by mail, over the phone or in a store. Here’s everything you need to know.
1: Online: Online payments can be made from anywhere at any time — even on weekends and holidays. To pay your Blue Nile credit card bill online, you will first need to register for online account access. Make sure you have the following information:
- Credit card account number
- ZIP code
- Social Security number
After setting up your online account, you can make a payment, update your information and view statements. Here’s how:
- Gather your bank account number and bank routing number.
- Go to the Blue Nile credit card login page.
- Log in with the username and password you selected during registration and click “Sign in.”
- Set up a payment for at least the minimum amount due before or on the due date and submit it.
2: EasyPay: Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity’s EasyPay, which doesn’t require you to register or log in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select “EasyPay” on the banner located at the top of the online account sign-in page.
- Scan the QR code included on your monthly statement or enter your account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you have to enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
3: By Mail: Comenity Capital Bank also accepts Ann Inc credit card payments by mail. Here’s what you need to do:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment due.
- Include the payment coupon from your billing statement with your payment. If you don’t have the statement, you can write your account number on the check or money order to help ensure your payment will be properly credited.
- Send your payment to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659450
San Antonio, TX 78265
4: By Phone: Blue Nile credit card account payments can also be made via phone through an automated system. Here’s how:
- Be sure to have your Blue Nile card account number or Social Security number handy to access your account.
- Call customer care at 1-866-230-0418.
- Follow the automated prompts to complete your payment