If you’re a frequent Burkes Outlet shopper, then the Burkes Outlet Credit Card from Comenity Bank can offer you leverage with rewards. You’ll be earning 2x the points per $1 spent on eligible purchases. However, the Burkes Credit Card Login portal allows current cardholders to sign in and manage their Burkes Credit Card account online or use the Comenity Bank EasyPay in Comenity Bank navigation to quickly pay their bills without logging in.
If you’ve just gotten approved for the Burkes Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new Burkes Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise. You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your Burkes Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your Burkes Credit Card payments.
How To Register For Online Access To Your Burkes Credit Card Account
As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Burkes credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to Account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make your Burkes Credit card payment payment
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To register your credit card kindly go the Burkes Credit Card registration page; https://d.comenity.net/burkesoutlet/pub/register/Register.xhtml
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN
If you need help registering:
Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your Burkes Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/burkesoutlet. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Burkes Credit Card Login Steps
Logging in to a bank account isn’t mostly easy. As the bank mostly tries to make it secure. While it’s easy to log in to access your Burkes Credit Card account from Comenity bank. It’s just that you’ll have to enter correct login details, which you must have after enrolling in Online services.
Step 2: Sign in with your username and password. If you don’t have a username and password then follow the steps above to register for online account access.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in. You can also pay a bill without signing in with Comenity’s EasyPay.
Bealls Family of Stores Credit Cards:
How To Make Your Burkes Credit Card Payment
Comenity Bank which is now Bread Financial gave many options to make your Burkes Credit Card payment. However, you can make a Burkes Credit Card payment in person at a Burkes Outlet store, online at the Burkes Comenity website, by mail, or by phone.
Paying online is the easiest way to do it. Just log in or register for online access following the above step and add your bank account and routing number as a payment account. Then, make your payment by choosing the date and amount in the Payments section.
Alternatively, you can make a payment through EasyPay, without logging in,
To make a Burkes Credit Card payment by phone, call 1-866-308-0681 and provide your card number or Social Security number, then follow the directions.
Mailing in a payment is an option, too. Simply mail your check or money order, along with your statement’s payment coupon, to: Comenity Bank / PO Box 659705 / San Antonio, TX 78265. Be sure to put your card number on your check or money order for easy processing.
Lastly, you can always pay in-person at a Burkes Outlet store, as long as you have the credit card, a valid photo I.D., and your monthly credit card statement with you. Go to the customer service desk and ask to pay your credit card bill. You can pay with cash, check, or debit card.
Burkes Credit Card Phone Number
If you need additional assistance, contact Burkes Credit Card servicer Customer Care.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003