GroupNet is used for retirement benefits. For Canada Life GroupNet Login, you can use the existing email address that you used to create your account.
If you need to change the email you are using to sign in, click the Profile tab once you are signed in. Then, look under Security for a link that says “change sign-in email address.”
Enter the new email you want to use. This will sign you out. You will then receive a confirmation email to the new address. After you verify it, you will be able to sign in using your new email.
Similar Post: Great West Life Login: How To Access Your Online Account
Canada Life GroupNet Login
You can login to your Canada Life GroupNet online account by visiting this link. Sign in there with your GroupNet sign-in email address and password and access all the features. Make sure you have an account already with them.
If you do not have an account, create an account. You will need to enter your email id, phone number and some personal data to verify your information.
Register for GroupNet
1. To begin, please follow this link on a computer web browser (not your mobile device) to go to the GroupNet registration page shown below. Enter your preferred email address, which will be used in the future to login to your GroupNet account.
2. Enter a password of your choice, and then continue to scroll down on the page.
3. Enter your legal first name and last name.
4. Provide a recovery email address if you wish, and then click “Submit Registration”.
5. Canada Life will send you a verification email to the email address you provided in step 1. The email should arrive in your inbox within 2-3 minutes. If you’re having trouble finding the email, please check your Junk, Spam, and Clutter folders. You can also try searching for this subject line: Verify email address for GroupNet for Plan Members – Canada Life.
6. Once you find and open the verification email, click thelink inside to go to the GroupNet login page below. Enter the email address and password you created in steps 1 and 2.
7. Click “Sign In”.
8. You’ll see the page, where you enter final information to activate your GroupNet account. Enter your legal first name, last name, date of birth, and postal code.
9. Enter your Plan number and Member ID. To find this information, go to the “Wallet” tab in your League account, and tap any of your Canada Life benefits, such as your drug, dental, or paramedical card.
10. Click “Continue”.
Success! You have now successfully created your Canada Life GroupNet profile.
Canada Life GroupNet Customer Service
If you have any questions or concerns within the Canada Life GroupNet portal, please contact their support line at 1-800-957-9777. Contact them if you’re having troubles accessing your account or need information about health and dental benefits that you have trough your employer.