Capital One Auto Finance provides financing for new and used vehicles purchased from participating dealers listed on Auto Navigator. Have a pre-qualification or received a pre-approval offer letter from Capital One? the Capital One Auto Navigator Login portal allows you to Sign in to view your offer online.
Auto Navigator displays dealer-advertised vehicles for your auto financing experience. Auto Navigator does not own, sell, or have an interest in the vehicles, and has not endorsed or evaluated the condition of the vehicle or the accuracy of the vehicle information shown. At times, Auto Navigator displays other information, such as third party vehicle ratings and reviews, that are not endorsed or sponsored by Capital One or participating lenders.
How To Use Your Auto Navigator Pre-qualification Offer
Your pre-qualification offer comes into play after you choose which vehicle you want at the dealership. You will be asked to complete a credit application for the selected vehicle. This allows the dealer to find financing for you and can help locate your Auto Navigator pre-qualification offer.
Knowing your terms in advance allows you to take control of your financing decision. If the dealer offers you financing from another lender, you can compare the terms with those in your Auto Navigator pre-qualification.
To complete your vehicle purchase using your offer, you will sign a retail installment contract with the dealer as the original creditor. The retail installment contract will include your purchase and financing terms and will be assigned by the dealer to the lender you’ve chosen.
Capital One Auto Navigator Login Steps
Logging in to Capital One Auto Navigator isn’t mostly easy. As Capital One mostly tries to make it secure. If you have pre-qualified with Capital One, below are the steps that, if followed carefully, will take you to your account easily within minutes.
- Go to https://www.capitalone.com/cars/login
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Zip Code
- Enter your Last 4 Digits Of Your SSN and click on “Sign In”
- Haven’t pre-qualified with Capital One yet? Get pre-qualified
Capital One Auto Navigator Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sign in? You can sign in by clicking here.
2. How do I search for vehicles? You can search for vehicles by clicking here.
3. How do I edit my submitted pre-qualification request? If you have questions about or updates to the information you submitted on your pre-qualification request, or would like to update information, please contact Capital One by calling a Customer Service Representative at 1.800.689.1789 during their business hours which are Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET and Sat. 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET.
4: Are you looking for your Capital One Pre-Approval/Pre-Selected Offer? If you received an offer via mail or email for Capital One pre-approved/pre-selected financing at a specific dealer, that offer can only be used at the listed dealer. For any questions you may have, please refer to the details contained in your offer or click here