The Care Credit Bill Pay portal allows you to make your CareCredit credit card payment online. As a valued CareCredit cardholder, we want to make it as easy as possible to update your account, view balances and make payments. Now you can view and manage your account online from the convenience of your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Read our downloadable guide carefully and completely as it contains general information regarding making your CareCredit credit card payment. Additionally, it discusses the steps you need to take in order to Register at the Synchrony site for access for the first time.
How To Register For Online Access To Your CareCredit Credit Card Account
As long as the registration process is concerned, it is necessary to access your new CareCredit Credit Card account online. Also, by doing this customer can avail all the benefits and services of the online portal.
As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Carecredit credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Carecredit credit card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
Meanwhile, to initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Go to https://www.carecredit.com/login/ and click on the Register at the Synchrony site for access.” link then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access to the Carecredit Credit Card Login portal.
Care Credit Bill Pay: How To Make Your Credit Card Payment
Like most credit cards, you must make your monthly payments on time and, if you miss a payment, you will incur a late fee. With CareCredit “No Interest if Paid In Full” promotional financing, you will be charged interest if you do not pay your promotional balance in full by the end of the promotional period.
In order to make CareCredit successful for you and to avoid late fees and interest (on applicable promotional financing options), it is essential that you make your minimum monthly payment on time and pay off your balance by the end of the promotional period.
However, there are three ways by which you can make your CareCredit credit card payment.
1: Make Online Payment: To make an online payment, you have to log in to your account by following the CareCredit Credit Card login steps below and get online access to your account. There you will get an online payment option.
- Go to the official CareCredit Credit Card Login portal; https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com/consumercenter/login/?client=carecredit&subActionID=1000&RETURN_URL=https://www.carecredit.com
- Afterwards, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as Username and Password.
- To get your login credentials get remembered, click on “Remember User ID” If you are using a private internet connection.
- Finally, click on “Login” button to end the login process.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make your CareCredit payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
However, you can skip login or registration and Pay as a Guest. To pay as guest, go to https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com/mobilewebpay
In case, customer forget their login credentials such as Username or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “User Name or Password”.
- On clicking it, a reset form will be appearing.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your credentials so that you can sign in again
2: By Phone: Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Service 1-866-396-8254 during the hours listed below to make a payment by phone.
Monday – Sunday 7:30 am to 12:00 midnight EST
3: By Mail: Mail payments to the address below. Ensure that you have plenty of time for your payment to arrive prior to the due date.
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
Care Credit Mobile App
From sunup to sundown and every moment in between, the new and improved CareCredit Mobile App makes it simple to manage your CareCredit credit card account and so much more. With the CareCredit App, you will have access to the following tools:
1: Simplified Account Management: View your CareCredit account balance, recent transactions, available credit, promotional purchases, payment due, and more.
- See recent activity & access your eStatements
- Track promotional purchases including balance & expiration date
- Stay up-to-date with account alerts & messages
2: Payments made easy: It’s simple to make a payment to your CareCredit account or pay outstanding medical bills with CareCredit directly from the app.
- View and schedule payments to your CareCredit account
- Pay your healthcare providers directly
Making a one-time payment is simple inside the app. You can make a payment towards your CareCredit account for the minimum payment due, statement balance, current balance, or a custom amount, with your bank account from the Payments section.
You will receive an email confirmation of your payment at the email address on your account. If you would also like to receive custom account notifications on your mobile device regarding your due date, payment status, and more; enable account push notifications from the More section at any time.
Getting Started with the CareCredit Mobile App
- Download the CareCredit Mobile App today from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the CareCredit Mobile App: Log into the app with your Username and Password. If you have never registered your CareCredit account online, tap I’ve never logged in before.
- Not a CareCredit Cardholder? To apply for the CareCredit credit card, tap I’m not a cardholder below the Log in button in the app.
- That’s It! Get the most out of the CareCredit Mobile App by enabling account notifications and location services.
Care Credit Pay Bill FAQ
1: How do I enroll in paperless billing?
- Log in to your account
- In the Activity section, click on “eStatements — Off”
- On the Statements Page, click “Enroll Now” button
- In the pop-up under Statement Delivery Method, click on “eStatements”
- Verify that the displayed email address is correct
- Read the terms and conditions, then select “Submit”
- The next screen will confirm your successful enrollment in eStatements
- On the Statements page, you can change your email address or unenroll in eStatements at any time.
2: How do I make a single, one-time online payment? Log in and then click on the Make Payment button. Select the payment amount, date and payment source. Click Submit Payment for Review. Review your payment and click Submit. Look for a confirmation email from Synchrony Bank.www.mysynchrony.com
3: How can I avoid interest charges If you have a Deferred Interest/No Interest If Paid in Full promotional purchase balance: Be sure to pay the entire applicable Promotional Balance by the Promotional Expiration Date and you will not be charged interest.
Non-promotional balances: Pay all non-promotional balance(s) in full each month by your Payment Due Date each month.
3: How can I avoid late fees Your payment is due by the Payment Due Date indicated on your monthly billing statement. To avoid late payment fees, pay at least the Total Minimum Payment Due on your statement by this date.
When making your payment by mail, use the provided payment coupon and allow 7-10 business days for your payment to be received and post. If making the payment online, allow at least 48 hours for the payment to post to your account.
How To Contact Care Credit Customer service
Call customer service at:
Care Credit are available Monday through Sunday from 8:00am – 12 midnight (EST).
Or mail it to:
PO Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896
140 Wekiva Springs Road
Longwood, FL 32779
(in-person drop-off not permitted)
ACH bank transfer:
Send your payment via ACH Transfer with your bank
(register at www.mysynchrony.com/carecredit).
Send your payment via Western Union
(code: LOW, state: OHIO).