The Carnival World Mastercard issued by Barclays Bank earns 2X FunPoints for every dollar spent on any purchases with Carnival Cruise Line and with the brands of the World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The Carnival MasterCard Login portal allows you to access and manage your Carnival MasterCard account online.
This page contains general information regarding managing your Carnival MasterCard account online. Additionally, it discusses the steps you need to take in order to register your Carnival MasterCard online for the first time, including how to make your Carnival MasterCard payment and every other necessary things you need to know about the Carnival MasterCard.
Carnival World Mastercard Benefits
Earning FunPoints is the main perk of the Carnival® World Mastercard. However, the card has a few other interesting benefits.
1: 10% back on shore excursions: In addition to using FunPoints to save on your next cruise, you can use the Carnival World Mastercard to save on shore excursions. Just use your card to buy a Carnival shore excursion package through Carnival’s website, and you’ll get a statement credit equal to 10% of the purchase.
Note that you’ll need to book this online prior to the “Pre-Sail cut-off time” of 11:30 p.m. EST/EDT, the night before your cruise’s departure.
2: No foreign transaction fees: When taking international trips — by sea or air — you won’t have to worry about paying foreign transaction fees with the Carnival World Mastercard. That’s a perk that you only find on a few no-annual-fee cards.
How valuable is this perk? Some cards charge a 3% transaction fee for international purchases. So, if you spend $1,000 overseas, you’re dinged with $30 in foreign transaction fees.
3: 0% introductory APR on Carnival cruises: Yet another incentive to book your Carnival cruises through the Carnival World Mastercard is an introductory APR on Carnival purchases. You’ll be charged an APR of 0% promotional APR for 6 billing cycles on Carnival cruise bookings from the date you book your Carnival cruise.
That gives you a chance to pay off your cruise booking over a half-year before paying interest. And you’ll want to pay down your cruise bill in those six months. After six billing cycles, the APR jumps to 14.99%, 19.99% or 23.99% (variable).
How To Register Your Carnival MasterCard For Online Access
If you have not registered your Carnival MasterCard, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions.
As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Carnival MasterCard), when you register for and sign in to your Carnival MasterCard account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Carnival MasterCard payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
What you’ll need to register your Carnival MasterCard
- Your Carnival MasterCard
- Your credit limit – you’ll find this on your latest statement or the letter that came with your card/s
- You’ll need to be the main cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible
It should only take a few moments. Once registered, you’ll have immediate access to your Carnival MasterCard account and be able to check your transactions, view your statements, pay your bill and manage your account online securely and easily.
To register your card please go to https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/aiv.action?pageLayout=aivRegistration , and fill the registration form with:
- Your Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Account number
- Current occupation
After filling the form click on continue to proceed.
Carnival MasterCard Login Steps
Now that you have registered your Carnival MasterCard for online activities or if you are an existing customer, its time to log in to your account to pay bills, view statements, check balance, Change your personal details, Add another user to your account, Change your credit limit and much more.
Step 1– Open your preferred web browser and enter https://www.barclaycardus.com.
Step 2– In the Card member Login box, enter your username and password and click Log in.
Once you have entered the correct information you will be able to access your online account.
How To Make Your Carnival MasterCard Payment
1: Pay Online: Making a payment online is a secure and reliable way to ensure that your credit card payment posts to your account on time.
- Log in to your Barclays credit card account online or launch the Barclays App on your mobile device and select “Payments” from the main navigation menu, then select “Make a Payment.” (If you don’t have the Barclays App download it on Apple’s App Store or on Google Play.)
- If you haven’t already done so, you’ll first need to link an eligible checking or savings account from which to make payments. Select “Add a bank account” and enter your account details. You’ll only need to do this step once.
- Choose a payment amount from the available options. You can pay the minimum amount due, the full statement balance, the current statement balance, or enter another amount of your choosing.
- Enter a payment date, or simply select “pay now” to send your payment on the earliest date available (cutoff time for same-day payments is 11:59 pm ET or 7 pm ET if made on your statement cycle date. Payments made after that time will be dated the next day).
- Select a payment account from your available bank accounts (you can have more than one payment account saved here).
- Select “Review and Verify” to confirm the details of your payment, and when you’re ready to send it select “Pay now” to make your payment.
To set up repeat payments
Select “Repeat Payments” from the Payments menu and set a payment date, amount, and payment account to be used for each automatic payment. Your selections will remain in effect until you change or cancel them.
2: Pay By Phone: You can make your Carnival MasterCard payment using Telephone Banking (if you’re registered). You’ll need to have the Barclaycard sort code and account number, and you should list your Barclaycard card number as the payment reference.
- Personal customers – call 0345 734 5345
- Premier customers – call 0800 924 7365
- Business customers – call 0345 605 2345
3: Pay by Branch: You can pay your Barclaycard bill over the counter in branch, or at a number of Barclays ATMs across the UK, as long as you have your Barclaycard statement.
You can find a list of the Barclays ATMs. Then just follow these steps:
- Insert your debit card into the ATM and enter your PIN.
- Select ‘Pay Bill’ from the menu – this might be shown under ‘Other Services’.
- You’ll then be instructed to scan QR code from your statement under the reader.
- When the ATM has read your QR code it will display a screen showing the bill payment details (i.e. payee name, reference number and minimum payment) – at this point you can change the payment amount but it must be at least £1.
- Once you’ve confirmed your payment, you’ll receive a receipt containing a bill payment reference number.
Barclays Bank Contact Information
For quick transactions, please log in to your account, use the Barclays US app or call 1-877-523-0478 to:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- View most recent payment
- View minimum due date
- View payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
Please find the number below that best matches your need and give them a call.