The CenturyLink Login portal commonly called My CenturyLink is the one-stop shop to manage your account, where you can view and pay your bill, manage payment methods, enroll in AutoPay, sign up for paperless billing, and change notifications.
If you have been searching for information on how to use your CenturyLink login, centurylink bill payment options including how reset your forgotten password then you are at the place. Continue reading below as we provide every information.
How To Enroll in My CenturyLink
Learn how to create a My CenturyLink profile. With an online account, you can easily change payment options, manage your WiFi, get personalized support, and more — from both the web and the CenturyLink app.
It’s easy to create a My CenturyLink profile:
- After completing an order for new service, look for an email from “CenturyLink Notifications” with a personalized link to create your online account.
- Click the link to be directed to the My CenturyLink registration page, which will be auto-filled with your email address.
- Enter your billing zip code.
- Wait a moment for your account to be verified. Then create a secure account password, acknowledge the terms and conditions, and you’re done!
If you don’t see the email, check your junk or spam folder. If you still don’t find it, don’t worry. You can also enroll in My CenturyLink with the button below. Using this link, you will need to have your account number, which you can find on your order confirmation or your bill. Customers with landline phone service will also need a security code.
Need to update your email address? You can change an outdated or incorrect email address in the My Settings section of My CenturyLink, or chat with customer support to have it updated.
CenturyLink Login Steps
If you’re not enrolled in My CenturyLink yet, sign up with your account number and zip code. In some instances, you may need an additional security code, which we can send you.
When you enroll in My CenturyLink, you create a username and password, which you will use to access your account each time you log in.
If you know your username and password, all you have to do is type them in and click “Sign in.” If you don’t know your username or password, not to worry. We can help you get your username or reset your password.
- To retrieve your username, you can request it to be sent to the email address we have on file for your account.
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it. You’ll need your My CenturyLink username and account number.
Methods to Pay Bill
You can pay CenturyLink bills through several methods, including over the phone, by mail, in person, or in multiple places online. Choose the most convenient option for you:
- Log on to the Quick Bill Pay portal.
- Set up AutoPay.
- Log on to your My CenturyLink account to pay bills.
- Download the My CenturyLink app to pay on your smartphone.
- Call 800-244-1111 to pay over the phone (make sure you have your account number on hand).
- Mail your payment to the CenturyLink address listed for your area code.
- Pay in person at the nearest CenturyLink store that accepts bill payments.
1: How do I access my CenturyLink account? You can find your account number on the top of each page of your monthly bill — either the paper bill that is delivered to you or your online bill in My CenturyLink.
2: How do I find my CenturyLink username and password? Open a browser and go to the Control Center login page.
- Click Forgot username/password.
- Select the I forgot my Password radio button.
- In the username field, type your Control Center username.
- Type the answer to your security question.
- Click Proceed to Login.
3: Why can’t I log into my CenturyLink account? Clear your browser cache, history, and cookies. Try using a different type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Chrome) Update the browser version you’re using.
4: How do I setup my CenturyLink account?
Option 1: When you install your service
- Select “I want to create a new account as my login to my CenturyLink home page,” and click Next.
- Enter a new login/email address, and create a password.
- Choose a secret question and corresponding answer. Click Next.
5: How do I find my CenturyLink wireless password?
- Connect a device to your modem using an Ethernet cable or WiFi.
- Select “Wireless Setup.”
- Scroll down to view the wireless settings, including the Network Name (SSID) and the Security Key/Passphrase (WiFi password).
Need help? Not sure which email address we have on file for your account? Having any other trouble retrieving your username or your password? Our Account & Billing Support team is happy to assist you. Just contact us by phone or by chat — we’re here to help!