If you have been searching for CenturyLink login, centurylink bill payment options including how to login or reset your forgotten password then you are at the place. Continue reading below as we provide every information.
Lumen Technologies is an American telecommunications company headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana, that offers communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice, and managed services. The company is a member of the S&P 500 index and the Fortune 500.
Its communications services include local and long-distance voice, broadband, Multi-Protocol Label Switching, private line, Ethernet, hosting, data integration, video, network, public access, Voice over Internet Protocol, information technology, and other ancillary services. Lumen also serves global enterprise customers across North America, Latin America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
CenturyLink Login Process
- To login to CenturyLink go to: https://eam.centurylink.com/eam/login.do
- Click on sign in
- Select your account type
- Enter your username and password
- Click on sign in
Methods to Pay Bill
You can pay CenturyLink bills through several methods, including over the phone, by mail, in person, or in multiple places online. Choose the most convenient option for you:
- Log on to the Quick Bill Pay portal.
- Set up AutoPay.
- Log on to your My CenturyLink account to pay bills.
- Download the My CenturyLink app to pay on your smartphone.
- Call 800-244-1111 to pay over the phone (make sure you have your account number on hand).
- Mail your payment to the CenturyLink address listed for your area code.
- Pay in person at the nearest CenturyLink store that accepts bill payments.
How do I access my CenturyLink account?
You can find your account number on the top of each page of your monthly bill — either the paper bill that is delivered to you or your online bill in My CenturyLink.
How do I find my CenturyLink username and password?
Open a browser and go to the Control Center login page.
- Click Forgot username/password.
- Select the I forgot my Password radio button.
- In the username field, type your Control Center username.
- Type the answer to your security question.
- Click Proceed to Login.
Why can’t I log into my CenturyLink account?
Clear your browser cache, history, and cookies. Try using a different type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Chrome) Update the browser version you’re using.
How do I setup my CenturyLink account?
Option 1: When you install your service
- Select “I want to create a new account as my login to my CenturyLink home page,” and click Next.
- Enter a new login/email address, and create a password.
- Choose a secret question and corresponding answer. Click Next.
How do I find my CenturyLink wireless password?
How to find your WiFi login details in the modem user settings
- Connect a device to your modem using an Ethernet cable or WiFi.
- Select “Wireless Setup.”
- Scroll down to view the wireless settings, including the Network Name (SSID) and the Security Key/Passphrase (WiFi password).