This guide will walk you through the steps that will help you access your Children’s Place Credit Card Login, make your Children’s Place Credit Card online payment, change password and contact Children’s Place Credit Card customer service and much more to manage your account online.
What You Should Know About The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is an American specialty retailer of children’s apparel and accessories. The company also markets apparel under the Children’s Place, Place, Baby Place, and Gymboree brand names. The actual issuer of Children’s Place Credit Card is the Comenity Capital Bank.
This Bank handles customer service for the card. The Children’s Place is the leading retailer of kids’ clothes and baby clothes. It offers a Children’s Place Credit Card to make paying for purchases more suitable. Childrens Place Credit Card is known as the My Place Rewards Credit Card. This card offers various extra benefits such as 30% on your first credit card purchase with free standard shipping.
With the Children’s Place card, you will get 30 percent off your first purchase, 25 percent off on your kid’s birthdays for up to four kids, and 20 percent off when you first receive your card in the mail. Make sure to register your kids prior to their birthday or you won’t get the birthday discount.
How To Register Your Children’s Place Credit Card Online
There is a process you have to adhere to before you can access your Children’s Place Credit card account online. To activate it, you need to register or enroll for online services. It entails filling out a form to confirm your credit card information before it can be activated.
However, If this is your first time logging in to your Comenity Children’s Place credit card account then you are required to register your card for online account access. As the accountholder, when you register for online access to your Children’s Place credit card account, activate your card and sign in to account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the the following information:
- Pay your bill online
- View account activity
- Check your card balance
- Update your account information
The process of creating a new account on Comenity Children’s Place Credit Card login portal is very easy, please follow the steps given below for registration.
To register your Children’s Place credit card kindly go to the Children’s Place Credit Card registration page; https://d.comenity.net/childrensplace/pub/register/Register.xhtml
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN and click on the “find my account button” to finish the registration. If you still need help registering, Please call Customer Care at 1-855-823-1001, TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788.
Children’s Place Credit Card Login Steps
If you already have your Children’s Place Credit Card Account set up for online access, you may access it at any time. It’s simple to log in to your online account, and you’ll need your login information. Follow the Children’s Place Credit Card Login Steps below to access your account.
- Visit the official link that is https://d.comenity.net/ac/childrensplace/public/home.
- Now you will be on the Children’s Place Credit Card Login page.
- Click on sign in and fill in the login credentials in the Sign-In box visible on the left side.
- You will be Login successful if your credentials are correct.
How To Make Your Children’s Place Credit Card Payment
1: How to Make a Children’s Place Credit Card Payment Online: You’ll need to have a registered account in order to pay your Children’s Place credit card online. Start by visiting the Children’s Place credit card website, run by Comenity Bank. Here’s how:
- Visit the Children’s Place credit card website. If you already have an account, you can log in with your username and password. If you need an online account, click “Register for Access” at the top of the page. You’ll be asked for information such as your credit card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP code. Then, you can create a username and choose a password.
- Once you have an account, link a payment account. Provide your bank name, checking account number and the routing number of your bank.
- When your checking account is linked, choose how much you want to pay. You can choose any amount you want, from the minimum amount due to the full statement balance.
- An online payment submitted before 8 p.m. ET is credited to your account the same day. However, the actual transfer from your bank might take up to two business days.
2: How to Children Place Payment By Phone: 1-866-254-9967 is the Children Place Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number.
3: How to make Children Place Payment by Mail: Mail your check for paying regular mail
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659820
San Antonio, TX 78268-9120
Send your check to the address given below for overnight payments:
Comenity Capital Bank
6550 North Loop 1604 East, Suite 101
San Antonio, TX 78247-5004
4: How to Make a Children’s Place Credit Card Payment at a Store: Unlike many retailers, The Children’s Place allows you to make credit card payments at a physical store. Use the store locator on the retailer’s website to find your nearest location. Bring your checkbook to make your payment, and bring your Children’s Place credit card information to facilitate the process.
Children’s Place Credit Card Customer Service
The Children’s Place Customer Service Team does not have access to the My Place Rewards Credit Card account information. Please contact Comenity Capital Bank at 1-866-254-9967 for inquiries related to your credit card account or log in following the above guidelines.