This guide will walk you through the steps that will help you access your Children’s Place Credit Card Login, make your Children’s Place Credit Card online payment, change password and contact Children’s Place Credit Card customer service and much more to manage your account online.
About The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is an American specialty retailer of children’s apparel and accessories. The company also markets apparel under the Children’s Place, Place, Baby Place, and Gymboree brand names. The actual issuer of Children’s Place Credit Card is the Comenity Capital Bank. This Bank handles customer service for the card. The Children’s Place is the leading retailer of kids’ clothes and baby clothes. It offers a Children’s Place Credit Card to make paying for purchases more suitable. Childrens Place Credit Card is known as the My Place Rewards Credit Card. This card offers various extra benefits such as 30% on your first credit card purchase with free standard shipping.
Children’s Place Credit Card Login Steps
Follow the guidelines below to Login Children’s Place Credit card account:
Visit the official link that is https://d.comenity.net/ac/childrensplace/public/home. Now you will be on the Children’s Place Credit Card Login page. Click on sign in and fill in the login credentials in the Sign-In box visible on the left side.
You will be Login successful if your credentials are correct.
How To Make a Children’s Place Credit Card Payment
How to Make a Children’s Place Credit Card Payment Online
You’ll need to have a registered account in order to pay your Children’s Place credit card online. Start by visiting the Children’s Place credit card website, run by Comenity Bank. Here’s how:
- Visit the Children’s Place credit card website. If you already have an account, you can log in with your username and password. If you need an online account, click “Register for Access” at the top of the page. You’ll be asked for information such as your credit card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP code. Then, you can create a username and choose a password.
- Once you have an account, link a payment account. Provide your bank name, checking account number and the routing number of your bank.
- When your checking account is linked, choose how much you want to pay. You can choose any amount you want, from the minimum amount due to the full statement balance.
- An online payment submitted before 8 p.m. ET is credited to your account the same day. However, the actual transfer from your bank might take up to two business days.
How to Children Place Payment By Phone
1-866-254-9967 is the Children Place Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number.
How to make Children Place Payment by Mail:
Mail your check for paying regular mail
- Comenity Capital Bank
- P.O. Box 659820
- San Antonio, TX 78268-9120
Send your check to the address given below for overnight payments:
- Comenity Capital Bank
- 6550 North Loop 1604 East, Suite 101
- San Antonio, TX 78247-5004
How to Make a Children’s Place Credit Card Payment at a Store
Unlike many retailers, The Children’s Place allows you to make credit card payments at a physical store. Use the store locator on the retailer’s website to find your nearest location. Bring your checkbook to make your payment, and bring your Children’s Place credit card information to facilitate the process.
Children’s Place Credit Card Customer Service
The Children’s Place Customer Service Team does not have access to the My Place Rewards Credit Card account information. Please contact Comenity Capital Bank at 1-866-254-9967 for inquiries related to your credit card account or log in following the above guidelines.
This is all about children’s Place Credit Card, Childrens Place Credit Card login, the Children’s place credit card payment, Children Place Credit Card Customer Service, etc. If you have any query then asks us. Your question will be solved soon with accurate and best answers as soon as we can.