Cigna is a global health service company with high marks for financial strength, including an A rating from both AM Best and Standard & Poor’s. Their dental plans work within a nationwide network of over 93,000 dentists, and they offer phone support 24/7 every day of the year. Furthermore, Cigna dental insurance for individuals comes with no copays and no deductibles for preventive care with in-network dentists. To know how to login to Cigna Dental Provider Login portal just continue reading below.
Cigna’s dental Preferred Provider Organization (DPPO) plans are available to consumers of all ages, and pricing is offered on a per person, per month basis. Cigna also lets customers choose a level of care based on their needs, with some plans offering orthodontic care and restorative care at a higher price point.
While the cost for Cigna dental insurance can vary depending on where you live, these quotes can help you get an idea of general pricing
Why we chose this company: We chose Cigna as the best overall dental insurance due to its broad network of over 90,000 dentists and diversity of plans that can fit a variety of needs and budgets.
Cigna, as one of the most well known insurance company has been dealing with dental care insurance for quite some time. The Cigna dental provider login is a part of their dental insurance policy.
Cigna Dental Provider Login Benefits
There are many benefits from the company’s insurance in dental health care based on their site, which includes:
- Automatic Claim Submission: Your dentist’s office (who should be on their network) will automatically submit your claims.
- Integrated billing: The company has combined both dental and medical statements in one bill, which makes it clearer for the customer.
- Ease of dentist option: The company allows you to get specialist care with no referrals, and you don’t have to choose your primary dentist too!
- Large dentist network: Currently there are more than 72 thousands dentists that are included in the Cigna dental provider.
- Easy access: You can get information and ask questions in three different option, first the customer service at 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224), online access with myCigna.com, and via the official app for Cigna, the myCigna app.
What Does Cigna Cover For Dental?
Benefits covered by your Dental Plan include Preventive & Diagnostic Care such as Oral Exams, Cleanings and X-Rays. Your Plan also includes Basic Restorative Care such as fillings and simple extractions. Major Restorative Care is covered under your plan and includes Crowns, Dentures and Bridges.
How Do I Check My Cigna Coverage?
Call Cigna at the number on the back of your ID card, or. Check www.mycigna.com, under “View Medical Benefit Details.
How Do I Speak To Someone At Cigna?
Cigna customer service phone number is 1-800-997-1654. Live customer service representatives from Cigna are available 24 hours a day seven days a week
Cigna Dental Provider Login – How Do I Login?
To login just:
- Go to https://cignaforhcp.cigna.com/
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your password
- Click submit
How Do I Pay My Cigna Dental Bill?
Pay your bills online once you’ve received your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your health plan and a bill from Cigna Medical Group. If you have a Cigna health plan, myCigna.com and the myCigna® App* let you view your ID card, review Explanations of Benefits, get help improving your health and more.