Cigna is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Bloomfield, Connecticut Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services, the majority of which are offered through employers and other groups (e.g. governmental and non-governmental organizations, unions and associations). Cigna is incorporated in Connecticut. If you are looking for the Cigna Health Insurance Login page then continue reading below.
Cigna offers Medicare and Medicaid products and health, life and accident insurance coverages primarily to individuals in the U.S. and selected international markets. In addition to its ongoing operations described above, Cigna also has certain run-off operations, including a Run-off Reinsurance segment. In the Phoenix metropolitan area, Cigna runs a full-service staff-model HMO (health maintenance organization) with satellite clinics throughout the region, known as the Cigna Medical Group. Cigna Global Health Benefits also operates under the Cigna corporation.
Cigna Health Insurance Login – How to login to your account
To login to your Cigna health insurance webpage;
- Go to the ‘Plan members’ (https://www.cignahealthbenefits.com/en/login/plan-members/index.) section of this website and enter your personal reference number in the login box. You can find this number on your membership card or in your welcome email.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your personal password.
What If I Can’t Login?
First, make sure you are using the correct personal reference number. You can find this number on your membership card or in your welcome email.
Their website is designed for customers in a Cigna Global Health Benefits group plan sponsored by an International Organisation (IGO/NGO) or a corporation in Africa. You can only use this member portal if your membership card displays “www.cignahealthbenefits.com” and a personal reference number (xxx/xxxxx…).
If you forgot your password, if you never received a password or if your password is not accepted, please request a new password. (https://www.cignahealthbenefits.com/en/login/plan-members/request-password)
If You Do Not Receive A Password In Your Mail Within 30 Minutes
- Please check whether your mailbox quota has not been exceeded.
- You should also be aware that our emails can end up in your Junk Mail/SPAM/Bulk folder, due to your server’s filter settings.
- To make sure you receive our emails in your general inbox, please add our domain name (@cigna.com) to the safe recipients list of your email account.
What Are The Technical Specifications To Access My Personal Webpages?
Cigna recommend that your computer meets at least the following specifications:
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×768;
- Operating system: Windows, starting from Windows 7 / Mac, starting from version 10.10 / Linux;
- Browser: Google Chrome, starting from version 49.0 / Internet Explorer, starting from version 10 / Microsoft Edge / Firefox, starting from version 45.0 / Safari, starting from version 8.0. These browsers support 128bit encryption, which is needed to access the application. Your browser has to allow session-cookies and has to be enabled for SSL communication.
Cigna recommend a broadband connection if you use your personal webpages intensively. You will be able to access screens more quickly.