Cigna Partner Login: How To Access Your Partner Services
If you want to log in to the Cigna Partner Login portal online just follow the steps highlighted in this post. In this post how to log in your account and manage your Cigna Partner Services as well.
Read More: Cigna Pay My Bill: Medicare Premium Payment Options
Cigna Partner Login Steps
To log in to your Cigna Partner account, please go to https://www.cignahealthbenefits.com/en/login/partners/ and enter your Username and password then click Log In.
If you cannot remember your password just use the password reset tool to recover your password. Click the ‘Password forgotten’ link.. Thanks
If You Do Not Receive A Password In Your Mail Within 30 Minutes
- Please check whether your mailbox quota has not been exceeded.
- You should also be aware that our emails can end up in your Junk Mail/SPAM/Bulk folder, due to your server’s filter settings.
- To make sure you receive our emails in your general inbox, please add our domain name (@cigna.com) to the safe recipients list of your email account.
What Are The Technical Specifications To Access My Personal Webpages?
Cigna recommend that your computer meets at least the following specifications:
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×768;
- Operating system: Windows, starting from Windows 7 / Mac, starting from version 10.10 / Linux;
- Browser: Google Chrome, starting from version 49.0 / Internet Explorer, starting from version 10 / Microsoft Edge / Firefox, starting from version 45.0 / Safari, starting from version 8.0. These browsers support 128bit encryption, which is needed to access the application. Your browser has to allow session-cookies and has to be enabled for SSL communication.
Cigna recommend a broadband connection if you use your personal webpages intensively. You will be able to access screens more quickly.