The information, tools, and resources you need to support the day-to-day needs of your office are all on the Cigna Providers Log In Portal, https://memberportal.cigna.co.uk/public/login.html
Cigna was established in 1982 during the merger of INA Corporation and the Connecticut General Corporation. One of their purposes is to improve the well-being as well as the health of the people they serve. Cigna provides their customers with various health care services together with medical, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, dental, group disability, life, and coverage options or plans for accidents.
In the portal you can;
- Check patient eligibility and benefits
- Check claims, payments, and fee schedules
- Update your Cigna provider directory information
How To Contact Cigna
• Within the U.S: 1-866-669-7930
• Within Canada: 1-855-551-1714
Direct Telephone for Cigna International Toll-Free: + 32-3-217-5798
Fax: + 32-3-663-2857
Postal address: P.O. Box 692140 Antwerp Belgium
Guarantee of payment: In case of hospitalization, send an email request for guarantee of
payment to email@example.com.
Cigna Providers Log In Portal: How To Login to Member Portal
- Enter https://www.cignahealthbenefits.com/en/login/ in your browser.
- Select the Providers Log In
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your Password/PIN
- Click Login
Accessing the site for the first time
- Click the ‘Password forgotten’ link.
- Enter your date of birth. You will receive a temporary password in your Microsoft Outlook inbox. Use this password to log on to the site for the first time. You can change the password later.
How do I find my Cigna ID number?
Request an ID Card
- Request a Medical ID card. To request a medical ID card for you or someone else covered by your health plan, please visit the myCigna website. (https://my.cigna.com/)
- Request a Dental ID card. To request a replacement or print a temporary ID card, please visit the myCigna website.
- Taft-Hartley Shared Administration members.
How to Check Status of a Claim
There are two ways to check the payment status of a claim:
- Access the Cigna-HealthSpring STAR+PLUS Provider Portal.
- Speak to a Cigna-HealthSpring STAR+PLUS Representative by calling 1 (877) 653-0331.