Your CITGO credit card is valid at any CITGO-branded location. However, the CITGO Credit Card login allows you to manage your credit card account activities like making your CITGO Credit Card payment, setting up auto pay, alerts, ebill statements and 24-hour access.
Not only that, but the CITGO Credit Card Login portal allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your CITGO Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your CITGO Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
What You Should Know About The CITGO Rewards Card
The CITGO Rewards Card is a retail and gas rewards credit card that saves you money while filling up at the pump. The card, from Synchrony Bank, offers five cents in savings for each gallon of fuel purchased at CITGO pumps, with new cardholders saving even more – ten cents per gallon – for the first three months. The card has no annual fee, and additional authorized users can be added to the account for no extra cost.
For those that frequently purchase gasoline at CITGO, the Rewards Card earns an impressive five cents ($0.05) off each gallon of gas. This savings is further increased for the first three months after opening the account, with cardholders earning a doubly impressive ten cents off each gallon of fuel they purchase.
As with other Synchrony Bank retail credit cards, the CITGO Rewards Card features no annual fee, meaning keeping this card in your wallet for occasional use won’t cause any problems. Even better, should you want to boost your savings, additional authorized users can be added to the credit card account for no extra cost.
The card also comes with the protection and security you’d expect from a credit card. Cardholders enjoy Zero Fraud Liability, for example, as well as cash access at participating ATMs, plus special cardholder events and offers that are not available to other CITGO customers.
Check out these other card benefits:
- No limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Synchrony Car Care acceptance at over 500,000 auto parts & service businesses** nationwide
- 6 months promotional financing available every day on purchases of $199 or more***
- EMV chip technology to help keep your card more secure
- Ability to add authorized users to your account†
- Pay-at-the-pump convenience
- Online account management with features such as account alerts, auto pay, ebill statements and 24-hour access.
How To Register Your CITGO Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your CITGO Credit Card, you need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the CITGO Credit Card), when you register for and sign in to your CITGO Credit Card account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools;
- Make your CITGO credit card payment
- Enroll to receive online statements for your CITGO rewards card
- View recent transactions
- View previous statements
- View payment history
- View your balance and other important CITGO credit info
To do so you simply need to sign up and get your CITGO credit card login information. Then you can access your CITGO credit info anytime 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- You’ll need to be the main cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible.
- It should only take a few moments. Once registered, you’ll have immediate access to your CITGO Credit Card account and be able to check your transactions, view your statements, pay your bill and manage your account online securely and easily.
Visit the Synchrony Bank: CITGO Credit Card login page and click on ”Register ” and then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- Enter your last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your CITGO Credit Card Login portal.
CITGO Credit Card Login Steps
In order to manage your CITGO Credit Card, you have to log in to your online account. The CITGO Credit Card login steps is very simple. You must have your username and password to access the CITGO Credit Card online account. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first by following the above steps.
However, If you already have your login credentials, then simply follow these simple instructions below to access and manage your CITGO Credit Card online account:
Step 1: Again, visit the Synchrony Bank: CITGO Credit Card login page: https://www.mysynchrony.com/cmp-index.html?market=automotive&store=citgo
Step 2: Upon reaching the CITGO credit card login page, provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Log In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
When you select the “Remember User Name” check box and then log in, your username is encrypted and stored on the computer you are currently using. The next time you log in, the system will prefill your username and you only need to enter your password (which, for security reasons, is never saved) to log in.
Important: Because “Remember User Name” stores your username on the computer you’re using, do not use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library or internet cafe).
How To Make Your CITGO Credit Card Payment
There are three ways by which you can make your CITGO credit card payment.
1: Make Online Payment: To make an online payment, you have to log in to your account by following the CITGO Credit Card login steps above and get online access to your account. There you will get an online payment option.
2: By Phone: Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Service at 1-866-396-8254 during the hours listed below to make a payment by phone.
Monday – Sunday 7:30 am to 12:00 midnight EST
3: Pay by Mail: The Citgo credit card payment mailing address is: Synchrony Bank P.O. Box 960061 Orlando, FL 32896-0061. Please include your Citgo account number on your check. Your account number is located on your statement. To ensure your Citgo payment is received on time it is recommended that you mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
For more information about managing your please CITGO Credit Card account, call CITGO Credit Card customer service at 1-800-GO-CITGO or find the one CITGO location nearest to you.