You can have access to Citibank Credit Card Payment online as well as offline. You can login to your Citibank credit card account and make the payment instantly, From your Citibank account, schedule payments, provide standing instructions, etc.
Citibank Credit Card Payment – How To Pay Online
There are two options of paying your Citibank credit card bill online
- From your Citibank account – Citibank account holders can make payments easily from their savings and current accounts. Citibank provides Internet and Mobile banking facilities that enable you to make payments comfortable and conveniently.
- From your other bank account – Citibank also provides a variety of options to make payments on your Citibank credit card from other bank accounts.
From your Citibank account:
Online Banking – From your Citibank account you can opt to pay directly from your online banking account. Log in to your account, view your credit card statement, bill amount, and payment due date. Opt to pay your credit card bill, fill in the amount and confirm the transaction.
Standing Instructions – You can also set standing instructions with Citibank to pay either the minimum amount due or the total amount due. Your payment will be debited from your bank account on the payment due date without fail. You will never miss a payment or incur late payment charges.
Citibank Credit Card Payment: How To Pay By Phone
Mobile Banking – You have the choice to download the Citibank app or visit m.citibank.co.in
to make payments on your credit card from anywhere in the world. You can log in to your online banking account from your mobile phone and make the payment easily and conveniently.
From your other bank account:
NEFT – Use the National Electronic Funds Transfer to make payments on your credit card from any non-Citibank account.
- Log in to your bank account and fill in the payee details. See this tutorial – Citibank Online Login: How To Login, Manage Your Bank Account
- Enter your card number as the Payee account number.
- Enter your name as it appears on the credit card under the beneficiary name.
- Your bank name will be Citibank N.A.
- Select your payment account type and the IFSC code and the branch address.
- Enter the amount and confirm the transaction to make the payment.
If you make the payment before 5:30 pm on bank working days, the funds will be credited on the same day.
RTGS – Real Time Gross Settlement transfers can also be used to pay your credit card bill. Follow the same instructions as the NEFT process.
E-PAY – Epay is an online portal provided by Citibank for customers to make credit card payments online from other bank accounts. Simply enter your Credit Card number twice, email ID, mobile number, payment amount and select your bank account. Click on “EPay Now” to make the transaction. You will be directed to your bank’s payment gateway where you will have to authenticate the transaction. This will usually take 2-3 working days to be credited to your credit card account.
Electronic Clearing System (ECS) – Using this facility, you can set a standing instruction to debit any bank account of yours towards the payment of your credit card. You need to provide a mandate to Citibank to authorize it to debit your other bank account with the credit card payment amount. You can choose to pay the minimum amount due, a fixed amount, or the total amount due. You need to download the form, fill it and send it to Citibank to activate this payment option.
Visa Money Transfer – Using Visa Money Transfer, you can pay your Citibank credit card bill from any other bank account you hold. The processing time usually takes 2 to 4 working days to be credited to your Citibank credit card account.
Other Bank’s Website – You can log in to your bank’s online banking portal to make payments towards your credit card account. Citibank Credit Card has been included as “Utility Biller” with other banks. Simply select this option and make the payment with your card.
Citibank Credit Card IFSC Code and other Details
The details that need to be filled when adding the payee are:
- Payee Name: Customer’s name as printed on the Citibank credit card
- Payee Account Number
- Bank Name: Citibank N.A.
- Payment Account Type: Choose any type of account
- Citibank Credit Card IFSC Code: CITI0000003
- Branch Address: Chennai