Citibank provides online banking to serve the needs of its customers who need to get up-to-date account information. With online banking, you can manage your Citibank Online accounts anytime free of charge. The Citibank Online Login portal allows you to check your balance, transfer funds, view recent transactions, view past checks, and much more from your web-enabled PC. The following guide will help personal account holders access online banking service.
This page contains general information regarding managing your Citibank Online account. Additionally, it discusses steps you need to take in order to enroll in Citibank Online banking services, including how Citibank Online Bank works. For those who have already enrolled in Citibank Online online services, this guide will help you to manage your account with ease.
How To Register for a Citibank Online Account
Online Banking with Citi Made Easy. No matter where you are, Citi’s online banking has you covered.
- Simple Account Management
- View statements, check balances, transfer funds between linked accounts1 and more.
- Hassle-free Transfers
- Send or receive money through Wire Transfers, Citibank® Global Transfers, Inter Institution Transfers and Zelle®.
- Convenient Online Bill Payments
- Pay bills online with ease and set up custom payment alerts.
If you would like a little assistance in enrolling, we are happy to help.
Follow the steps below to enroll In Trustmark Bank Online Banking
Go to online.citi.com and click on the “Register” button at the bottom right side of the “Sign On” box. You’ll need your credit/debit card number or bank account number, the primary cardholder’s date of birth and the last four digits of their Social Security number or the ZIP code of the billing address on the account. The website will take you through the steps to register.
- How to Activate Citibank Credit Card for Online Transactions
- How To Register Citibank Credit Card Online: Activate a Citi Card
- How To Make Your Citibank Credit Card Payment: Payment Options
Citibank Online Login Steps From A Computer
Logging into your Citi Bank online account is a simple step-by-step process that can be done in less than a minute. You will need your login details to complete this process. Follow these steps to log in:
- Open https://www.citi.com/ in your web browser
- Enter your user ID and password as the upper left hand corner of the login page as shown below.
- Now click “sign on”
You will be directed to your dashboard if you have used the correct password.
Citibank Online Login Steps Using Mobile Devices
Logging in to your Citibank account from your tablet or smartphone is quick and easy. You can access your account through a browser just like with a desktop computer, or you can log in using the Citibank app. The Citi Mobile banking app is an easier option and gives you faster access by skipping the login process. The app also provides notifications about bank and credit card transactions.
Here’s how to access your account with the Citi Mobile app:
- Download the Citi app for your device. You can do this from the Citibank site or from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Open the app after it has downloaded.
- Enter your Citibank online banking login information, including your user ID and password.
- Sign out when your session is complete.
Recovering Your Citibank Login Password or User ID
If you forgot your Citibank user ID or password, you’ll need your credit card number to retrieve it. If you linked your credit card account to your debit card, you’ll also need your debit card account information. Once you enter the debit card number, you’ll need to provide either the date of birth of the primary cardholder, the last four digits of your Social Security number or the security word that you set up when you registered the account.
How To View Your Bank Statement Information
Citibank’s online platform makes it easy to find your account history at any time. For transactions, use the bottom half of your Account Details page. Citibank also offers the Spend Summary, which lets you filter your transactions by category and time period.
If you want to view images of your paid checks, go to your Account Details page and click on the “view image” link. You’ll find the images next to the check transactions.
How To Contact Citibank Customer Service
Citibank has several ways to contact its customer service department. If you’re partial to phone calls, you can call at:
- 1-800-374-9700 in the U.S. or Canada
- 1-210-677-3789 outside the U.S. or Canada
- 1-877-693-0372 for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing
If you’re more inclined to use instant messaging, Citibank has an online chat function.
If you want a more personal touch, you can schedule a meeting with a Citibank banker online. You’ll meet that banker in person at whatever date and time you’ve scheduled.