Citi Card issues several different credit cards, including student, gas and reward cards. Customers for any of these credit cards will all make their monthly recurring payments directly to Citi. Citi offers three ways to pay your monthly credit card bill: Citicards Online Bill Pay, wire transfers and telephone payments.
Citi Credit Card Online Registering
Once you get your Citi Card now you have to register your credit card account online. There are a lot of benefits to registering an account online. You can manage your Citi card online quickly and easily. Here are the steps for registering for Citi Credit Card online is given below:
- Go to the www.citicards.com/login from your device web browser.
- You will find the registering link on the Citi credit card page below the login tab. Click the Register for the online access link.
- Now, you have to provide account information like your credit card number or Bank account number and click continue set up.
- Next step is verification, Citi card website verifies your identity.
- This is set up online access here you can create a Citi card account username and password.
- Confirmation is the last step.
CitiCards Login Guide
If you have a Citi Credit Card account already then you can log in to your account quickly. You need only your Citi card account username and password to log in. Here are the steps for Citi Credit Card Login.
Citicards Online Bill Pay
- Log on to citicards.com
- Click the “Register” button under the Home tab to register for an online payment account.
- Enter your 16-digit account number in the text box and press the “Continue” button.
- Enter in your checking account number and the routing number for your bank under the payments menu.
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay and press “Submit.”
Citicards Online Bill Pay: How To Make Payments By Phone
- Dial 800-950-5114 and enter your 16-digit account number when prompted.
- Follow the automated prompts to reach the credit-card payment line.
- Enter your payment information and press pound. Write down your confirmation number.
How to Pay by Wire Transfer or Western Union
- Visit your local bank and request a wire transfer.
- Provide the banker with the amount you are requesting to transfer, and your Citi card’s 16-digit account number.
- Visit a local Western Union and request the Quick Collect/Quick Pay service for Citi cards.
- Provide the Western Union representative with your 16-digit account number and a cash payment to cover your transfer.
Always be sure to save your confirmation number when you make a monthly payment on your Citicard. You will need this number if there is a problem with your payment.
You can set up recurring automatic monthly payments for your card at the citicard website. Simply log in and set up a recurring payment request under the “Payments” tab.
You can check the history of your payments as well as your account information at citicard.com.
Citicard charges a $14.95 fee for each payment made by telephone. All other payment options are free of charge.
Things You’ll Need
- Checking account information
- Credit card account information