Homebuyers who use CMG Mortgage have opportunities to save money on down payment or closing costs, or even reduce monthly interest payments and the time it takes to pay off the home loan. However, the CMG Mortgage Login portal allows you to sign in to your CMG Mortgage online account, make your CMG Mortgage payment online, set up autopay, view transaction histories and lots more.
This page contains general information regarding managing your CMG Mortgage online account. Additionally, it discusses steps you need to take in order to register your CMG Mortgage account online for the first time, including when and how to make your CMG Mortgage online payment. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about how CMG Mortgage works.
Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
How Does CMG Mortgage Work?
Prospective borrowers can start on CMG’s website, where you can be preapproved for a home loan and search for a mortgage professional near you who will help you through the homebuying process.
With the CMG HOME mobile app, prospective homebuyers can connect with a loan officer, fill out an application, submit documents and calculate monthly payments.
After you’ve found a home and your offer has been accepted, you’ll provide your loan officer with a copy of the contract. The processing team will verify the accuracy of the information on your application and will review the loan request. Underwriting begins after the loan is processed, and conditional approval is issued after full review. When the loan is ready to close, your loan officer will coordinate final procedures and document signing.
What Are Some of CMG Mortgage’s Online Features?
CMG Financial offers an app called CMG HOME to help you navigate your home search and mortgage financing. You can connect directly to a CMG loan officer or real estate agent through the app. The app also provides a loan progress tracker.
How To Register Your CMG Mortgage Account Online
CMG Mortgage improved the online experience making it easier to manage your home loan using your online account. However, if this is your first time trying to manage your CMG Mortgage account online then you need to register for CMG Mortgage online account access in order to set up your new user ID and password.
When you register for CMG Mortgage online account, you will have 24/7 access to your account information and also, you will be able to;
- Sign up for Paperless
- Get all your statements online
- Check current loan balances
- 12-month payment history
- Year-to-date totals
- Payment due dates
- And a whole lot more!
- Don’t forget…By registering for CMG Mortgage online account, you will also be able to pay your mortgage online with AutoPay.
Follow the steps below to register your CMG Mortgage account online;
- To register your CMG Mortgage account online kindly go to https://cmgmortgage.loanadministration.com/cmgmortgage/#/register and enter your Last name, SSN, Date of birth, and email address.
- After enter the details. crosscheck the information and click on “next” to find your account and complete the registration.
CMG Mortgage Login Steps
After registering your CMG Mortgage account online or if you already have online account then the next step would be to sign in to your CMG Mortgage online account through the CMG Mortgage Login portal. When you sign in to your account you will able to make your CMG Mortgage online payment, set up autopay, check your balance, and lot more.
Just follow the steps below to log in to your CM Mortgage account;
First of all, you will have to visit the official CMG Mortgage Login page. To avoid any errors, please connect your laptop or PC with stable and secure internet connection while logging in.
- Go to https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/cmgmortgage/#/login
- Provide a valid username and password, if you agree with their terms and conditions then click login.
If your login details are correct then you will signed in to your account. But in any case you don’t remember your username or password just use the Forgot Username or Forgot Password link to retrieve it.
How To Make Your CMG Mortgage Payment
The easiest option for most homeowners is to pay for their mortgage through either their bank or through CMG Mortgage loan servicing website. Online payments are fast, free and efficient, and paying online means you can decide when you want to make the payment, maintain a record of when it was made and ensure that it is paid by the due date.
Learn More: How to pay off your mortgage early.
So you would like to make a payment, let’s get started. It’s quick and easy to make a payment using the CMG Mortgage loan servicing website. No need to call, worry about a check, stamps or the mail.
You can make a payment any time anywhere, Right from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- After logging into the website with your username and password, you’ll see your next payment due prominently displayed.
- Click on payment information on the dashboard or click on make a payment link at the top left of the screen.
- When you get to the make a payment screen, you’ll see the current amount due. You can elect to pay this amount or make an additional principal or escrow payment.
- Next, select the date you would like to make your payment. Payments may be scheduled up to 30 days in advance. If you would like to have payments automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the same day, each month you can enroll in autopay.
- If you haven’t selected one previously, you’ll need to add a payment method.
- This is the bank account from which your payment will be made.
- Complete the information requested. If you would like, give your bank account a nickname to make it easier to identify in the future.
- Your bank’s routing number can be found on the bottom left hand corner of a check just before your account number.
- Click on Save. You are all set!
- Click on the submit payment button, review your information, then click confirm payment.
- Congratulations! Payment is complete. Just click on Done.
Please remember any payments made Monday through Friday prior to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time will be credited to that day. Any payments made after 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time will be credited to the next business day.
Your payment has been made. Many homeowners enjoy the convenience of having their payments automatically deducted. You can now enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your payment will always be made on time.
CMG Mortgage’s Customer Service
CMG’s hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time Monday through Friday. Customers with questions about new purchases can call 833-362-0619 or email [email protected] Customers with questions about refinancing can call the same number or email [email protected]
Those who need help making a loan payment can call 866-659-8989 or email [email protected], and questions about the All In One Loan product can be directed to 833-AIO-LEND (833-246-5363) or [email protected]
Users can also ask questions of the chatbot on CMG Financial’s website.