Columbia bank is a large community bank which was established in 1993 to offer different financial services. Today, the bank offers a number of services such as wealth management, personal banking, investment, and business services. The bank offers online banking for its clients. In this article you will learn how to find and use your Columbia Bank Login, reset your forgotten password, and manage your account.
How To Access And Use Your Columbia Bank Login From A Computer
- Go to the bank’s website at www.columbiabank.com
- In the homepage, go to the online banking section.
- From the dropdown, select your respective account. Then enter your User ID in the space provided.
- If you have any problem, select the demo (2). This will lead you to the page shown below. In this page, you will learn how to log on and maintain your account.
- If the information you provided was accurate, it will take you to another page that will request your password.
- In this step, enter your password and click enter.
How To Recover Your Columbia Bank Login Forgotten Password
If you have forgotten your password, follow the following steps.
Step 1. In the page shown above, click Forgot Password?
Step 2. In the next page, you will be requested to add your User ID, Last 4 digits of Tax ID Number, and your email address and click submit.
Step 3. Check your email address for the instructions on how to reset your password. Please ensure that the information provided is accurate.
You May Also Be Interested In:
How To Enroll
To enroll for online banking, follow the following steps.
- Go to the bank’s website @www.columbiabank.com
- Go to the online banking section and click enroll.
- In the next page, select the option shown below. This will open a new page in another tab.
- In the next page, enter the information shown below. Please ensure that the information you enter is accurate.
- Click Submit. You will now be taken yo another page to add security features.
- Finally, create your password for the online account.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking is a fast way to access your bank accounts, and it offers more flexibility and convenience than brick-and-mortar branches and ATMs. You can securely pay your bills, request a new card, transfer money to accounts at other institutions and much more. All this can be accomplished without having to drive to a physical branch or get on the phone with customer service.
Overall, finding and using your Columbia Bank Login might become the best banking decision you’ve made in a while.