Comcast Business Bill Pay: If you are looking for how pay your Comcast Business bills online then you are in the right place to learn everything you need to know.
In this post you are going to learn how to log in to your Comcast Business online account, how to pay your Comcast Business Bills online, by phone, by mail etc. You will also learn how to set up Auto Pay, how to sign up for Paperless Billing, how to View your past bills online, how to add and manage stored payments in My Account.
Comcast Business Bill Pay Online
Need to make an online payment on your Comcast Business account? Follow these steps.
- Sign in to My Account and select Billing. Then select the prompt to pay your bill.
- Under Payment Details, you have the options to pay off the current balance or another amount. Then select the date for payment.
- You can choose to schedule the payment up to 60 days in advance if you have a payment method stored.
- Select your Payment Method by selecting either a stored payment method or using a new one. If you have payment options already stored, these will be populated.
- Once you have completed these steps, select Continue. Then review your payment and select Submit Payment.
- On the payment confirmation screen you will also be provided with the option to set up Automatic Payments and to enroll in Paperless Billing.
How To Set Up Auto Pay
Make paying your bills easier by scheduling automatic monthly payments via Auto Pay in My Account. Only the Primary Manager or Billing Manager can access billing information. To see if you are enrolled in Auto Pay, sign in to My Account and under the Billing tab, scroll to Payment Settings.
- Here you will see if Auto Pay is ON or OFF.
- Click Set up to continue the set-up process.
- Select your method of payment and fill in the appropriate billing information. Review and accept the Terms of Service and select Continue.
Note: If you choose to utilize a checking account, please ensure that your bank permits auto drafts from your account. If you choose to utilize a credit or debit card as your payment method, you will need to periodically review your information to ensure your credit card has not expired.
Review your payment information and Confirm your information is entered correctly.
Once confirmed, you will also have the option to enroll in Paperless Billing. They recommend that you continue making your regular payments until you receive a billing statement that shows you’re enrolled in Auto Pay.
How To Set up Auto Pay using the CB App
You can also set up Auto Pay using the Comcast Business App. Easily enroll in Auto Pay and Paperless Billing under Payment Settings on the Billing Details page. Start or stop automatic payments and update your payment method used for Auto Pay to a new or existing payment method.
How To Sign up for Paperless Billing
With Paperless Billing, you can view and pay your bill online, from any computer, anytime. By not receiving a paper statement in the mail every month, you will cut down on paperwork and save time with this free, easy and secure way to be environmentally friendly.
Note: The option to set up Paperless Billing through My Account may not be available to some Ethernet, Business VoiceEdge, and Trunking customers.
Follow the steps below to Sign up for Paperless Billing
- Sign in to My Account and select Billing.
- Under Payment Settings, select Manage to access and enable Paperless Billing.
- Make sure to verify that the email address provided is the correct Billing Manager. Review the Terms of Service and select the checkbox to agree to these terms. Then you can select to Turn on Paperless Billing.
After completing these steps, they will no longer send you a paper bill in the mail every month. Instead, they will send you an email when your statement is ready to be viewed online. This change may take one full billing cycle to take effect.
If you have questions about a specific charge on your bill, please contact them.
How To View Your Past Bills Online
If you are the Primary or Billing Manager for your account, you can view past Comcast Business bills anytime you want online. Here’s how to find copies of your previous monthly statements.
Locate past bills
- Sign in to My Account and select Billing.
- Scroll down to Bills to locate your list of past bills arranged by the most recent cycle service. Select the bill amount or the PDF icon to download a recent bill.
Note: There are some customers who may see a section titled Most Recent Invoice, instead of the Bills section shown above. This is where past bills can be viewed and downloaded.
To see bills beyond the date range provided to you in My Account, please contact Comcast Business Customer Support.