Comerica Credit Card Login: How To Make Your Card Payment
Comerica Bank is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It has retail banking operations in Texas, Michigan, Arizona, California and Florida, with select business operations in several other U.S. states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. However, the Comerica Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your credit card account online.
Comerica Bank offers a secure Login portal which enables you to access and manage your credit card account. However, this page contains general information regarding managing your Comerica Bank Credit Card account online. Additionally, it discusses the steps you need to take in order to register your Comerica Bank Credit Card online for the first time, including how to make your Comerica Bank Credit Card payment, view transactions, view statement and lots more.
Comerica Credit Card Features
Elan Financial Services is the creditor and issuer of these credit cards offered by Comerica. With the Comerica Credit Card;
- You Earn up to 3% cashback on gas. Also earn up to 2% cashback at supermarkets and 1% on all other purchases.
- A Signup Bonus of $25 cashback is awarded after your first purchase.
- The Annual Fee $0
- The Cash Advance APR 23.99%. Variable based on the market Prime Rate.
- The Cash Advance Fee Either 4% of the amount of each advance or $10 minimum, whichever is greater.
- The Late Payment Fee is Up to $38.
- Purchases APR 11.99% to 22.99% based on your creditworthiness. Variable based on the Rewards
How To Sign Up for Online Credit Card Account Access
To use your Comerica Credit Card for online activities you need to enrolled in Comerica Bank online account access. When you enroll you will get secure access to your account 24/7 to view balances, transactions and statements, go paperless, Pay your Comerica Credit Card bill, Set up travel notification alerts. and much more. Plus, with the Comerica Bank mobile app, access your account wherever you go.
- If you want to create an online account, you must first click the enrollment link: https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/publicEnrollUser.do?theme=elan1&loc=08613
- Next, enter your social security number main account number in the empty fields provided and click on Continue.
- On the following pages, create both a user ID and password and enter your basic personal information and to complete the set up an online account and also activate your Comerica Cash Rewards American Express Credit Card.
Comerica Credit Card Login Steps
In order to manage your Comerica Credit Card online, you have to log in to your online account. The Comerica Credit Card login steps is very simple. You must have your username and password to access your Comerica Credit Card online account. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first by following the above steps.
However, If you already have your login credentials, then simply follow these simple instructions below to access and manage your Comerica Credit Card online account:
- Go to the Comerica Credit Card login: https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/login.do?loc=08613&theme=elan1
Enter your online user ID and password in the empty space provided
- Click on the Login button to access your online account.
- If you have forgotten your login details, you can click on the button is forgotten password link that leads you to the page for retrieving your login details.
- To retrieve forgotten details, enter your user ID and e-mail address in the empty fields and click Next.
How To Make Your Comerica Credit Card Payment
Using your credit card to pay bills is a secure and convenient way to stop worrying about due dates, late fees, service interruptions, checks and stamps.
Pay Online: To make your Comerica credit card payment online,
- Log in to your account and click the Payments tab.
- Select either, “Auto Pay” for recurring payments, or “Make a Payment,” for a one-time payment.
- Complete the steps using account and routing information, then review and submit.
Autopay: You can easily pay your bill instantly, schedule payments for future dates or set-up recurring monthly payments with a few taps.
Reasons to To Use AutoPay
- Avoid missing payments: Set up recurring monthly payments and stop worrying when to pay your bill.
- Convenience: Pay your bill automatically each month, or pay instantly with a few clicks.
Ready to get started? Enroll Now.
Pay by Phone: The Comerica credit card payment phone number is 800-558-3424.
Pay by Mail: The Comerica credit card payment mailing address is: Cardmember Service, P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63179-0408. Please include your Elan account number on your check. Your account number is located on your statement.
To ensure your your Comerica credit card payment is received on time it is recommended that you mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
Comerica Credit Card Customer Service
Report lost or stolen checks. Stop by any Comerica banking center or call Comerica Customer Service using one of the following numbers:
For questions about your account or to report a Lost or Stolen Card.
24-Hour Cardmember Service: 800-558-3424
To reach Cardmember Service via email, login to your account and click on Messages.
For questions about your internet browser configuration or technical support for the Online Account Access website.
Send a Payment
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Send an Overnight Payment
824 N 11th Street
St. Louis, MO 63101-1016