All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. insurancediaries.com abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA” ).
This section describes our notice and takedown procedures, listing the information that should be contained in any copyright infringement notice sent to us and identifying our designated admin for receipt of such notice.
If you believe that the Site copies or reproduces your work in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our designated admin a written notice containing the information listed below.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material or activity that you claim is infringing on your copyrighted work or that you believe we should take down or disable, together with information reasonably sufficient for us to locate the allegedly infringing material or activity.
- Information reasonably sufficient for us to contact you or other complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or email address.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- A physical or electronic signature of the person or entity owning the exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed or of a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner.
As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on the site that is controlled or operated by insurancediaries.com that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner/developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Content Removal Request
If you want us to delete any listing from our website or to modify any listing with updated information, please email us at [email protected] and your request will be honored within 48 hours.