Cosmo Prof Credit Card Login: How To Make Your Payment
You get 3% Off every time you shop at Cosmo Prof with your Cosmo Prof Rewards Credit Card. Also, the Cosmo Prof Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your online account activities like; online payments, paperless statements, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
With Cosmo Prof Credit Card Login, you can manage your Cosmo Prof credit card accounts anytime free of charge. The online login portal allows you to check your balance, transfer funds, view recent transactions, view past checks, and much more from your web-enabled PC. The following guide will help personal account holders to access and manage their credit card accounts online.
Similar Post: Sally Beauty Credit Card Login: How To Make Your Payment
How To Register Your Cosmo Prof Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your Cosmo Prof Credit Card, you need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Cosmo Prof credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make your Cosmo Prof credit card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose your Cosmo Prof paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
Follow the steps below to register your credit card account online.
Step 1: To register your credit card kindly go to the Cosmo Prof Credit Card registration page; https://d.comenity.net/cosmoprof/pub/register/Register.xhtml and follow the instructions below.
- Enter your Credit Card Account Number
- Enter your ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Choose your Identification Type. e.g. (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification Number (AIN). To protect your privacy, Comenity bank use this information to verify your identity. Please enter the form of identification you used when you applied for your account.
- Click on “find my account”.
If you can’t locate the number/ID or forgot it? Call Customer Care at 1-800-701-4169, TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918. However, If you need help registering: Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your Cosmo Prof™ Rewards Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/cosmoprof. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Still need help registering? Please call Customer Care at 1-800-701-4169, TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918.
Cosmo Prof Credit Card Login Steps
In order to manage your Cosmo Prof Credit Card, you have to log in to your online account. The login process is very simple. You must have your username and password to access your Cosmo Prof Credit online account. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first. If you already have your login credentials, then simply follow these simple instructions to access your Cosmo Prof credit card online account.
Step 1: Go to the Cosmo Prof Credit Card Login page: https://d.comenity.net/cosmoprof/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
Step 2: Upon reaching the Cosmo Prof credit card login page, provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
In case you want an online portal to Remember your login credentials, click on “Remember Me” button. When you sign in with a new or unrecognized device, they make sure it’s you by sending a security code to your mobile phone or email address on file. “Remember My Device” lets you skip this step
Important: Because “Remember Me” stores your username on the computer you’re using, do not use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library or internet cafe).
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make your Cosmo Prof credit card payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, we will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send you an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Cosmo Prof Credit Card Payment
You can make your Cosmo Prof Credit Card payment online, by phone, or by mail. To pay your Cosmo Prof Credit Card bill online, log in to your online account and click on “Payments.” Then, choose how much to pay, when to pay it, and where the payment is coming from. Cosmo Prof also allows cardholders to set up automatic payments.
Ways to Make your Cosmo Prof Credit Card Payment
1: Online: Log in to your online account and access the “Payments” section. You can also set up automatic payments for the minimum due, your balance, or an amount of your choice. Automatic payments let you authorize an ongoing deduction from your checking account to pay your Cosmo Prof Credit Card Account on your Payment Due Date.
2: Automatic payments: Enrollment in automatic payments enables you to pay the same amount each month, unless that amount is less than your Minimum Due, or greater than your My Balance amount. If your Other Amount is less than your Monthly Minimum Due, the automatic payment is increased to meet the Minimum Due for that month.
If your Other Amount is greater than your monthly statement’s New Balance, the automatic payment is decreased to meet the New Balance amount for that month.
Automatic payments let you authorize an ongoing deduction from your checking account to pay your Cosmo Prof Rewards Credit Card Account on your Payment Due Date. You may schedule an automatic payment of your Minimum Due, My Balance or an Other Amount of your choice.
When you do, you will receive an email reminder 10 days before the payment is withdrawn from your checking account. Then, on your Payment Due Date, your payment will be paid according to your chosen payment option—no stamps, no late payments, no worries. Go to Automatic Payments.
3: Comenity’s EasyPay: Comenity’s EasyPay is a way to pay your bill without requiring a username or password, or being registered in Account Center. They ask for a few pieces of identifying information, then provide just enough access to make a payment without giving access to any other information from your account. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Cosmo Prof credit card Login page.
- Click “EasyPay” at the top of the page.
- Scan the QR code on your billing statement or enter your account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find my account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
3: By phone: Call (888) 566-4353 or the number at the back of your card and enter your card information and follow the prompts to make a payment. Please note that there may be a fee to process a phone payment. You have the option to withdraw your payment if you do not wish to pay the fee.
3: Payment by Mail: You can make your Cosmo Prof credit card payment by mail if you prefer to pay with a check or money order. Here’s how:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment.
- Detach the payment coupon from your billing statement.
- Send the payment and payment coupon to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Cox 659820
San Antonio, Texas 78265
How To Contact Cosmo Prof Credit Card Customer Support
If you need additional assistance, contact Cosmo Prof Credit Card Customer Care.
Customer Care Hours
Mon – Sat: 8:00am – 9:00pmSun: Closed
Closed: New Year, Memorial, Christmas, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003