If you are looking for how to make a Dairyland Insurance payment then this article is for you. We covered everything you need to know about Dairyland Insurance including how to reset your forgotten password and how to contact customer service.
You can make payments to your Dairyland auto insurance policy either by signing into your online account, or by making a ‘quick payment’ (no login required). Both options are outlined in the guides below. Benefits of having an online account include the ability toview/print documents, request changes to your policy, update personal information, etc. There is currently no online claims process, however the dedicated claims phone line is posted at the bottom of this page (scroll down to view).
Dairyland Insurance Login
Step 1 – Either click the link at the top of this page, or go to www.my.dairyland.com (the main account login page).
Note: You can also press the ‘Manage My Policy’ link on the Dairyland homepage.
Step 2 – Enter your account email address and password into the input fields, and then click the ‘Login’ button
Forgot Password – On the main sign-in page, click the ‘Forgot Password?’ link. A pop-up form will generate, prompting you to enter your email address. After entering your email, click the ‘Reset Password’ button.
Dairyland Insurance Payment
In a hurry? You can pay your Dairyland Insurance bill without creating an account or logging into your existing account.
- Visit my.dairylandinsurance.com
- On the right side, under “Quick Pay” enter:
- Policy Number
- Date of birth
- Mailing Zip Code
- Click “Make a Payment”
- On the next screen, choose how much to pay and from which account to make the payment.
Register to Pay Your Dairyland Insurance Bill Online
Sign up for an account with Dairyland Insurance for full account access anytime, from any device.
- Visit the homepage
- On the left, under the “Login” box, click “Create an Account” link
- From the registration page enter your name, email, password – then click the “Submit” button.
- From the next screen, enter your account number under the Register section of the right-hand side.
Dairyland Insurance Payment Online
Once you’ve registered for an account, you can log in and make a payment.
- Visit the homepage
- On the left side of the screen, under the “Login” box, enter your email address and password
- Click the orange “Login” button
- Follow on-screen instructions for making a payment
Other Ways to Pay Your Dairyland Insurance Bill
If you prefer to make your payment by phone rather than online, you have that option with Dairyland Insurance. Simply call us at 1-800-334-00-90 with your policy number and method of payment. We’ll set it up for you.
Dairyland Insurance Customer Service
You can use the website to get a quote on a new line of insurance, or if you have any customer service questions, you can visit our customer service page to get a list of contacts based on your questions and needs, as well as an online form to fill out for email assistance.