The David’s bridal credit card program is discontinued. However, existing cardholders can use the David’s Bridal Credit Card Login portal to make a payment online, check account balance, set up autopay, view account transactions and many more.
However, If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, register your David’s Bridal Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your David’s Bridal Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
How To Register For Online Access To Your David’s Bridal Credit Card Account
If this is your first time using your card online, as the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the David’s Bridal credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make your David’s Bridal Credit Card Online payment
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To register your credit card kindly go the David’s Bridal Card registration page; https://d.comenity.net/davidsbridal/pub/register/Register.xhtml
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN to find your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration.
David’s Bridal Credit Card Login Steps
First of all, David’s Bridal credit card login allows you to log in to your credit account to make payments or pay bills, and lots more. To login to your comenity David’s bridal account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the comenity bank David’s bridal website using this link: https://d.comenity.net/davidsbridal/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
- You will see the sign in page located on the homepage.
- Then, enter your username and password.
- Finally, click on the black Sign In button.
If you carefully follow these steps, you will easily access your account. Once access to your credit card account is made, then you can have full access to transactions that includes pay bills, check transaction history, set notification, and more.
How To Make Your David’s Bridal Credit Card Payment
Since you have David’s Bridal credit card, you are always expected to make your credit card payment as it is very important. Surprisingly, there are various ways of making the payment on this credit card, they are:
First, this involves making your Davids Bridal credit card payment via phone call. So, using this method you are to you advised following correctly the instruction given to you after calling this number: 1-866-891-3458.
The second and the simplest method of making the payment is via online. As I said, it is simple, you just have to log in to your credit card account using the above How to login to your credit card account procedure.
When you get to your credit card account, you can now make your payment.
However, the most difficult method to make your credit card payment is via mail. If you wish to use this method, just send your payment to the following address.
P.O. Box 65978
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728.
1-866-891-3458. TDD / ATS – 1-888-819-1918