Learn how to Manage your Destiny Credit Card online on the Destiny Credit Card Login portal. If you are a new Destiny credit card holder, you will learn how to activate and Sign Up to Manage Your Destiny Card Online. If you are an existing Destiny credit card holder you will learn how to activate, access and make your Destiny credit Card Payment.
How To Register Your Destiny Credit Card For Online Access
Consider it your one-stop headquarters to manage your Destiny card account and make a payment, set up AutoPay, view statements, create alerts and more when you register for Destiny Credit Card Online Access.
To register your Destiny Credit Card for online access you will need your;
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
Follow the steps below to sign up for Destiny Credit Card Online Access:
- On the Destiny Credit Card Login page, click “Register“
- Be sure to have your Destiny card at hand.
- Enter the requested information and click Continue.
- Choose a username, password and email address, then click Continue.
- Select three security questions and provide unique answers for each, then click Continue.
- Within a few minutes, an email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Click on the Confirm Your Enrollment link to complete your enrollment.
Destiny Credit Card Login Steps
Since you have a Destiny Credit Card then, Sign In to your existing Destiny card account. It will allow you to make payment to your credit, check your card balance, view statement and histories, setup AutoPay, create alerts and more.
Follow the steps below to log in to your Destiny Credit Card online account:
- To login to your existing Destiny card account to pay bills, first open this link: https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/Account/Login
- You are required to enter your User name and password to access your account.
- Once you fill-up the login detail in the field. You could press on “Log In” to access your existing Destiny Card Account.
What do I do if I forgot my password? Click Forgot Password and follow the prompts. You’ll receive an email with a link to reset your new password. Be aware that after three unsuccessful login attempts, you’ll be locked out from your online account and will need to use information from your card to unlock your account.
How To Make Your Destiny Credit Card Payment
You can make an immediate payment online through the Destiny Credit Card Login page, or call them to make a payment over the phone, make a payment through MoneyGram, or send your check or money order through the mail.
Pay Online: You can pay your Destiny Card online by signing in to your account following the Destiny Credit Card Login Steps above.
The payment cut off time for online payments is 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time. This means, if they receive your online payment prior to 5 p.m., Pacific Time, your payment will be credited to your account as of the calendar date it was received. If they receive your payment after 5 p.m., Pacific Time, your payment will be credited as of the next calendar date.
By Phone: You can pay your Destiny Card through phone By calling (844) 222-5695 or the number on the back of your card
MoneyGram: If you’d like to make a payment using MoneyGram, you’ll need the following information: Find your nearest MoneyGram location at www.moneygram.com.
Company Name: Genesis FS Card Services
Receive Code: 4911
If you have a MoneyGram account, You might want to know how to log in to your MoneyGram online account.
As soon as you get your monthly billing statement, check the Payment Due Date and monthly Minimum Payment Due. Make sure you pay at least the monthly minimum payment each month by your payment due date. If you mail your payment, please allow at least seven (7) business days for postal delivery.
Destiny Credit Card Contact Information
Destiny Credit Card customer service begins with the sale and never ends. contact them by mail or phone at the following:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477