Follow our quick guide to Discover Personal Loans Login if you want to have a secure access to your Discover Personal Loans online account.
You can conveniently update your account 24/7 with their secure online Account Center, accessible from desktop, mobile and tablet devices. Once you register, you can:
- See your statements
- Set up Account Alerts
- See your loan balance and posted transactions
- Make or schedule payments
- Enroll in paperless statements
- Get your FICO® Credit Scorecard
- Enroll in our Automatic Payment program
- View or send secure messages
There is no cost and your information will be kept confidential.
Why Should You Use Your Discover Personal Loans Login?
Once you sign in to your Discover Personal Loans account you gain the access to Manage your loan anytime, anywhere with the online Account Center.
- Set automatic payments
- Get your loan amortization schedule
- View your statements
- Sign up for account alerts
- Access your FICO® Credit Scorecard
Discover Personal Loans Login Steps
Now to sign in to your account just follow the simple steps below,
- Go to https://www.discover.com/personal-loans/login-register/
- You will see a form where you are required to enter your user ID and password. If you are using a private internet connect click on Remember User ID and then Log In
If you cannot remember your User ID/Password you are required to use the Forgot User ID/Password? tool below the log in form to retrieve your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
1: Can I manage my Discover personal loan from my cell phone? Yes. Just download their free Discover Mobile app to your iPhone or Android device and log in to access your account.
- See Also: How To Fix Discover App Not Working
2: When will I receive account statements? Account statements will be mailed approximately 20 days prior to your monthly payment due date. To help with budgeting, you do have the option to choose your due date between the 2nd and 27th of the month. To request a different monthly payment date or to sign up for paperless statements, please visit the secure online Account Center.
3: What if I forgot my password? Simply click on the link that says “Forgot Username/Password” from any account login page.
How To Contact Discover Personal Loans Customer Support
Do you still have questions? Give them a call and speak with a knowledgeable U.S.-based loan specialist.1-866-248-1255
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-11 p.m. ET
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
PO Box 30200 – Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0200