Dollar Bank was established in 1855. The bank offers banking, insurance, and investment services to its clients through its network of branches, mobile banking, and online banking. The bank has more than 60 branches and hundreds of ATMs. Continue reading to learn how to find and use your Dollar Bank Login, how to reset your forgotten password and how to enroll for online banking.
Dollar Bank is a full-service regional bank serving both individuals and business customers, operating more than 70 offices throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Virginia. The bank’s Pennsylvania headquarters is located in downtown Pittsburgh, Ohio headquarters is located in downtown Cleveland, and Virginia headquarters is located in Hampton Roads.
Dollar Bank Login
To login to your online account, you should follow the steps below.
- The first step to login to your online account is to enter the bank’s website here.
- In the homepage, go to Online Banking and Login
- In the next pop-up, click continue which will take you to your login page.
- On the next page, enter your username and password
- In this page, enter your Online Banking ID and your Online Banking Password and then continue. If you enter the login details carefully, you should be directed to your online account.
How To Reset Your Dollar Bank Login Credentials
To recover your lost password, you should follow the steps below.
- The first step is to go to the website.
- In the homepage, select Forgot your Username or Password
- On the next page, select the continue button.
- On the next page, select Forgot password
On the next page, enter your user ID and then click continue. You should then reset your account password. Ensure that you enter a strong password to avoid hacking.
Dollar Bank Online Sign Up
- On the homepage, select sign up for online banking
- In the next page, you should select the first button (Online Banking Sign Up with a Pin). If you don’t have an account with Dollar Bank, you should select the Online Banking Sign UP Without A Pin option.
- In the next page, you should enter your social security number, account number, and your pin and then continue. Ensure to read the information on this page. You should also enter your email ID and then your mother’s maiden name.
Dollar Bank representatives are available Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Call them 1-800-242-2265
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking gives you the sort of access to your bank account that once would have been unthinkable. When you can simply log on to manage your money with your phone or computer, it takes much of the difficulty of banking out of the equation. With better access, you’ll have a better understanding of your finances that can lead to better, more efficient budgeting.
You will find a lot of useful information in your online account.
Some of the features you will find are: checking the account balance, making payments, sending money, and checks deposits among others.